• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why you need magic candle company

I wasn’t a big fan of their candles, but I might try the diffuser

Ditto on this. We ordered 4 candles a while back, and they just don't seem to smell all that much? Good smells for sure, but compared to a Bath and Body Works, or Yankee Candle, I feel like I have to be sitting on top of the things to actually smell them. May try a few of the other items. I do like to support small business if possible.

Ditto on this. We ordered 4 candles a while back, and they just don't seem to smell all that much? Good smells for sure, but compared to a Bath and Body Works, or Yankee Candle, I feel like I have to be sitting on top of the things to actually smell them. May try a few of the other items. I do like to support small business if possible.

candles can get to be super expensive So I don’t want to be too critical of their price, but you are definitely not getting your moneys worth. The cheap metal tin, and a cheap printer label along with an average at best candle. You could look on Etsy and find another hundred just like them. It almost makes me want to get into it myself and Do it with a higher end presentation.

Huge fan of the oils. I have 10 of them. Some I like more than others, preferring Wilderness, Grand Californian, AKL, Yacht over Germany and Norway. The fragrance lingers well after the diffuser shuts off but you really notice it when you have stepped out of the room and return to it.

I use the room sprays. So fragrant and concentrated. Love Contemporary and Polynesian....both refreshing.
Thanks, I was thinking about buying the spray and spraying it under my pillowcase or on something close to me like a throw. That way I could enjoy the scent without filling the whole room with it.

Thanks, I was thinking about buying the spray and spraying it under my pillowcase or on something close to me like a throw. That way I could enjoy the scent without filling the whole room with it.
With most room sprays, just make sure to test them for staining in an inconspicuous area first, since they're usually made with essential oils, so may leave either a stain, or an "oily spot". That's why it's important, if using in a bathroom, not to spray anywhere that will land directly on the floor, as it can create a slip hazard.

I wasn’t a big fan of their candles, but I might try the diffuser
Felt the same about the wax melts, not a big fan. About the only scent that really seemed to last was the mickey waffles but it was almost to over powering. As you said in a follow up most, didn't feel the value was there for us.

Not a big fan (overpriced and slow shipping). However, LOVED shop.TheDisneyNation - tons of candles, wax melts, fragrance oil, etc. Order came in just a few days with free shipping! Ordered numerous times and have been really happy.

I don't post much and seldom do a product review, but I was incredibly disappointed in the room sprays I received. If I had just purchased one I would think they had a label problem and I had just received the wrong scent. Unfortunately though, neither spray is remotely as expected. I did not find the H20 sea salt to smell anything like the H2o sea salt products at Pop. It just smelled like a cheap Renuzit or Glade product you can buy almost anywhere for a buck or two.

I was hopeful that maybe Pirates Life would be better, after all I don't have a comparison at home like with the H2o products, and my last scent memory was over a year ago. I was just hoping for something to hit a familiar note from the attraction. Again, nothing. As a matter of fact both products that I received seemed to have a similar strong base scent that is found in the store products I mentioned above. ( Like "After the Rain" by Renuzit or " Fresh Waters" by Glade. ) I will say that at least Pirates was not as harsh.

Maybe a burning candle smells different, but both of these scents for me triggered more Walmart Memories than Walt Disney World memories.

Not a fan. I was given as a birthday gift 2 candles and wax melts. I ended up giving them to a coworker.
The smells were off. I have ton of candles and wax melts from other places and i would rank this company
lower. They all use fragrance oil. Better off making your own or buy fragrance oil and use in your
diffuser. Much cheaper and you can control how strong or weak you want the scent,.

Last edited:
Currently have “Splash” oil in their cool Tiki warmer that I got last week. To me, it absolutely smells just like the “Disney water” in Splash and Pirates. They usually have great discount codes and for me, shipping was pretty fast. I will say that Banshee Flight is pretty “perfumey” and a little over powering. They were trying to reproduce the Ocean scene sent I think and I’d give it a C- lol. They’re definitely not the worst we’ve ever tried, but some scents are just “off”

Attachments

• 2DAC0E3A-2EE1-4275-80B7-9C52A56C8C73.jpeg
    2DAC0E3A-2EE1-4275-80B7-9C52A56C8C73.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 050CE9EE-8C9B-473F-BF79-3C37DE05B947.jpeg
    050CE9EE-8C9B-473F-BF79-3C37DE05B947.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 3
In all fairness, I do think that the fragrances last longer in the air than the cheap dollar priced brand sprays do.

Magic Candle Company don't make any of the scents, they just buy them off the shelf and rename them. If you google the scent description you'll find a lot of them, like their Banshee Flight is just Ocean Breeze from CandleScience. If you use their oils then you can get a whole ounce which is almost 6 times as much as one of Magic's little bottles for under 3 dollars.

But even then, I don't think the scents smell like what they're supposed to anyway, it's just good B.S marketing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter