Why the ext. hrs. for MK for 3/13/-3/15

reeanna

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I am really sorry if this has been covered before but I wasn't able to find anything searching. My sis & her fam. are going 3/11-3/15- I noticed that MK is open until 10 on Sat & until 11 on Sun.- is there some special event going on next wkend that has ext. the park hrs. beyond the usual? I just wanted to give her the "heads up" if theres some major event going on that she should avoid w/small children. Thanks all!

Is it spring break time for Florida schools already? Are you talking about colleges or K-12?

I understand there is also a cheerleading competition that weekend. Nasi

greetings,

March 15-19 is spring break here for the kids in Ontario. And with the Canadian dollar being stronger than in recent years, quite a few of us are going down for our vacation. We are a group of 20 people staying and playing in the Orlando area next week.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

=o)

If you haven't noticed, over the last months there has been one weekend each month that the park has stayed open later for. In March it is the weekend of which you speak. Just good timing for your sis and family.

It's Spring Break week for a ton of schools in the midwest. We have gone during this time and the parks are BUSY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter