Why is MDE saying I only have 11 days to order MB for trip in October?

maccagerl

DIS Veteran
When I log on to order my MB for my upcoming trip ( 2nd week October),
there is a notification that I only have 11 days to order my Magic Bands.

I thought you could order them up to 12 days prior to arrival?

A3A4DE46-D90B-456A-8D3C-6A220A522356.jpeg

They'll start to send out MBs about 4 weeks prior to arrival, so that's probably your 11 days. If you really want to receive them at home before your trip, I recommend ordering sooner rather than later. If you wait until 12 days prior to arrival to customize and place the order, I wouldn't trust the package to get to you in time -- it seems to take a roundabout route no matter where it's going. It should be possible, but I don't trust it.

Enjoy your vacation!

I looked into this just now and the Moms Panel said two things. 1. you can order your bands 11 days prior to your visit and it will be shipped in time. 2. They also said your bands are shipped within one week of your order. I have never heard this before. I was always informed that you had until 30 days of your trip to customize your bands as they are shipped within the week following that 30 day window. I have always ordered my bands when I did my reservations which is always 180 days out and the bands always show up two weeks before we leave for our trip, not the week later. To be safe, I would order them now. Why wait. Enjoy your trip. I have to wait 184 more days for our next one.

I got mine like 6 months ago for oct nov trip. Lol. Yea, the ship when you finilize them or buy an upgraded one.

... To be safe, I would order them now. Why wait. Enjoy your trip. I have to wait 184 more days for our next one.

Thanks ! I was trying to wait until upgraded MB’s that we like are available!
Maybe I shouldn’t be so picky! 😊

For our trip in September I ordered my bands, but kept getting a message about how many days I had left. It seemed to me they were allowing time for us to order upgraded bands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter