Why is it so busy at Hollywood Studios today?

mercexe

Earning My Ears
We cannot believe the crowds! 120 mins for RnR, 60 mins Star Wars, 100 mins ToT, even Indiana Jones was standing room only ages before show time! It’s rammed! Can’t move in places!

hmmm.....touring plans has DHS at a level 4 today. It was a.m. emh day for resort guests. Did some rides break down earlier in the day?

I wonder if people leaving the coast from the storm made lemonade out of a lemon by spending some time in Orlando?

Similar story in Epcot today: we have never seen it this busy in all our time (even when we came on New Years Eve a few years ago).

I wonder if people leaving the coast from the storm made lemonade out of a lemon by spending some time in Orlando?

Im guessing thats the factor that pushed the crowds over the edge at least. Whether you have money or not, if you have to evacuate you have to evacuate, so might as well evacuate to Disney while work and school are cancelled.

Wait times looked good at MK when I checked a little while ago. The advice to go there on party days is still gold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter