• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why is Disney so special to you?

PersonalizedMouse

PersonalizedMouse
People tell us it's just an amusement park. Still others question why we're going again. I don't bother to explain it to them anymore because you either get it or you don't. Only dis people get it lol. For me it's the only time of the year that we block out the world and spend time together like I wish we did the other 51 weeks of the year. To me it's priceless. What makes it priceless to you?

The character and meet and greets, there's just something special about seeing you're favorite Disney character or any Disney character that get's you've extremely excited which you don't get often with other Theme Parks with characters. I will never forgot how happy I was when I meet Marie twice during my third visit months ago. The excitement of meeting you're favorite Disney character is on the same level as meeting Santa Claus due to some guests getting butterflies in their tummy or getting tongue tied.

Last edited:
For me, it's nostalgia. The sights and smells and sounds make me feel warm and happy inside. It's where I can be a kid again. It's home, it's my family, it's a safe warm bed, it's cozy pj's, it's the feeling i got when i rocked my kids to sleep as babies. It's love personified in so many ways for me. It makes my heart leap with joy!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter