Why is all but one night...AKV

inkedupmomma

modern mouseketeer
Hi guys- we had a change in plans for our upcoming trip and now need a 2 bedroom. I saw it available and waited a touch too long and lost it. However, I was able to get all nights but one, 12/8/2020. Why do you think all but that one night would be available, and what is the likelyhood of it opening up? It is a 2bedroom standard view at Kidani for reference. I have it waitlisted, and check multiple times a day, but so far no luck :/ Appreciate any speculation or feed back, thanks :)

No idea. But it is still a ways off and people's plans keep changing. I think you will get that last night. Good luck!

Hi guys- we had a change in plans for our upcoming trip and now need a 2 bedroom. I saw it available and waited a touch too long and lost it. However, I was able to get all nights but one, 12/8/2020. Why do you think all but that one night would be available, and what is the likelyhood of it opening up? It is a 2bedroom standard view at Kidani for reference. I have it waitlisted, and check multiple times a day, but so far no luck :/ Appreciate any speculation or feed back, thanks :)

Don't forget that everyone staying there has their own dates. The probability is just that on that particular date, the number of people arriving is great with few checking out, and the next day some of those do check out.

Is it a lockoff 2BR? It's possible that the studio side is booked up, if that's the case.

With people changing or canceling reservations constantly this fall, it could open up at any time. A 1-night wait list stands a good chance of coming through. Hang tight and good luck!

Keep checking because just yesterday, I got a studio at BWV to replace a 1 bedroom for Dec 9 to 11th.

It was probably the 100th time in the last week.

There is nothing special about Dec 8 in comparison to days around it. It is a time when rooms usually fill well in advance of 7-months out. What is happening now is that many have been cancelling because of Covid issues, opening up dates which can then disappear again. But that does not mean large numbers of rooms are open at any time The phenomenon you are seeing is simply the result of there not being, on any given day, many rooms actually open for any of the days you want but the one additional day you want is gone possibly because it is simply showing more check-ins on that date than check-outs than other days.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter