Why I love Disney people

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
(hope this is the right spot) I work retail and had an absolute jackarse the other day. Guy was just rude and cursing. Then of course he heads off to the manager to complain about our poor customer service. So this other customer, who was wearing a Mickey shirt, observed most of the interaction followed the cursing customer to the service desk/manager office and after the guy was done complaining, the female customer told the manager the truth of what happened and how I always provide great customer service.
Disney peeps are the best peeps

(hope this is the right spot) I work retail and had an absolute jackarse the other day. Guy was just rude and cursing. Then of course he heads off to the manager to complain about our poor customer service. So this other customer, who was wearing a Mickey shirt, observed most of the interaction followed the cursing customer to the service desk/manager office and after the guy was done complaining, the female customer told the manager the truth of what happened and how I always provide great customer service.
Disney peeps are the best peeps
I am glad someone was able to support you in a bad situation. Working in a customer facing job can be really hard and it’s nice when someone takes the time to be positive instead of negative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter