Why Do You Still LOVE Disney thru your Teen Years?(PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!)

wow... a thread that was around b4 i got here (march '01!)... thanks for bringin it back!

Well, I've grown up loving disney. My mom is a disney freak. I loved the disney movies as a kid, and my first wdw trip was when i was 4. From then on, i was hooked. Then my mom became a CM at the disney store in our mall, and with her discounts we were able to go to wdw and the dcl more often, which furthered my love. Being in my family and not liking disney is like a sin. We have at least one thing disney in every room of the house, including our TV room, nicknamed the Disney Room cuz it has so much disney stuff.
and now? Why i still love disney? It's not just the fact that i love wdw and the dcl and the movies, but the fact that it's Disney. It makes me feel like a kid again, and i like that.
I really cant explain it other than it makes you forget how old you are and brings out the innocence in you.

I'll never stop loving it even when i'm old.:faint: I love all of the parks even::yes:: IfI had to work there I would be a princessprincess: Not a:jester: or a:rockband:

I just love the feeling when you get there. I just take a minute, stand there, and take it all in. I must admit I did get teary-eyed when I got there, and saw how happy eveybody was, and I'm a 17 year old teen boy! I just love to see people having a good time, and I love the mouse, who doesn't? That is why I wan't to work there, to share the magic that I have gotten from going to WDW many times, and share that with others.

i love wdw.. it makes ya feel like a lil kid all over again...n itz like a second home 2 me itz where i first took my first steps so itz really close 2 my heart ...n plus u can b urself n not b judged with u who r

Just thinking about Disney World makes me happy. It's amazing how one place can bring so many people together in so many ways. The sights, sounds, and smells add to the bliss, but the fact that you're allowed to act like a little kid will keep me coming back forever.

::MinnieMo

I totally agree! Disney is always going to be fun. Even when I get older and I take my family, I'm still gonna have a blast!

___TiggWDW___

~*Laura*~

I live within driving distance of disneyland and me and my 17 year old brother absolutely love it!! My family and I went to wdw for the first time last year! When we arrived there i just kinda stood there trying to take it all in and I nearly fell over! My friend went there a month before me and as she was planning her trip i didnt realize how she could get so excited over it, or what the big deal was, or at 13 years old love disney so much.Then my family started talking about going and we started goign on the DIS boards and i started realizing why my friend loved disney so much! Now i am planning to go on the disney cruise as well, with that same friend, so we can experience the magic togeather! On top of that my 17 year old brother is planning his graduation trip with 3 of his friends there! Its great to see 17 yo guys still get excited about dsiney! Its a great atmosphere there, where else can you feel safe these days?!? Thanks for this thread, it was nice to hear why people my age still love it!

WhiteRabbit21's sister::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter