• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why do we have to stand in all these lines?...a TR by DM w/lots of PIX...Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2: Don't you say crikey (pronounced cry key) CE? :rotfl2:

1. Crikey

An Australian exclamation of surprise or bewilderment. Interchangeable with words such as "Blimey" or "Struth". Made famous by our champion crocodile hugger, Steve Erwin.

"Crikey! What was that!"

2. crikey

Australian exclamation equivalent to "WOW!"

Oh, crikey! Look at that king Croc!

:rotfl2: Don't you say crikey (pronounced cry key) CE? :rotfl2:

1. Crikey

An Australian exclamation of surprise or bewilderment. Interchangeable with words such as "Blimey" or "Struth". Made famous by our champion crocodile hugger, Steve Erwin.

"Crikey! What was that!"

2. crikey

Australian exclamation equivalent to "WOW!"

Oh, crikey! Look at that king Croc!

OK, I can't spell, apparently (typo, really) but I knew what it meant. I was just surprised to "hear" DM use it. ;)

Smurf_laughs.gif

This trip report is like a bionic cockroach. Nothing can kill it. Not even a wonderful sweet moderator like Marissa. :angel:
Sweet Marissa dropped the ball on this one and I'm running with it!
Child_runs_5.gif

Actually DM we changed the rules remember, it was first to be moved, so I won :snooty: :rotfl:
I just pretended to change the rules so I would really win. Ha! It worked. You lose ... I win!!! I am the champion! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter