• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

why do some vmk ppl look ugly? (in the game)

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
:confused3 Some girls in vmk look nice, but some have the big brown lips, and regular tone. I look nice, a pink dress, good face and color of skin, and a bird hat. Why do some ppl look ugly. I want to say no wonder ur not taken u don't look pretty.

Uh...have you ever heard the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" Keep in mind that what may not be pretty to you is beautiful to someone else. This is an imaginary world, after all, so guests can be whatever color, hairstyle, clothes, they want.

wow if you find someone with brown lips ugly.. then Ill scare you out of your shoes since most of the time im green.

The games not about being taken. It's a fun game and your not there to be judged on what your person wears or how they look. All I basically wanted to say is that it doesn't matter what you look like because if you have fun that's all the matters.

~*Azure*~

A friendly reminder from the Moderators: No personal attacks.

So far there hasn't been any, and it needs to stay that way.

Off topic : What I want to know is why doesn't anyone smile? :confused3 VMK should do this thing were you click the smile emote, and at the same time a smile comes on your VMK charecters face :teeth: wouldn't that be really cool? :)

. . . ya think we look ugly in the virtual world? Ya oughta see us in REAL LIFE!! Thank goodness for anonymity!

This is your idea of "ugly", Allison. Some people view themselves as the beauty queens of VMK, when others think they need a shower. You really shouldn't judge people as "ugly", it's what inside that counts :)

RaggedyAnnPrincess said:
Off topic : What I want to know is why doesn't anyone smile? :confused3 VMK should do this thing were you click the smile emote, and at the same time a smile comes on your VMK charecters face :teeth: wouldn't that be really cool? :)

*gasp* That would be cool! Also ever notice the weird way the arms hang out over the sides. I always wonder how out virtual arms don't get tired :)

StitchfansJr said:
:confused3 Some girls in vmk look nice, but some have the big brown lips, and regular tone. I look nice, a pink dress, good face and color of skin, and a bird hat. Why do some ppl look ugly. I want to say no wonder ur not taken u don't look pretty.

Well think of it this way, someone might think your vitual character looks really dumb (not me, I love bird hats :love: ) but you don't. Same with mine. I know people don't like my outfit (green tone, black hair, green tank, cowboy pants, bird hat) but I love it. Also I don't want to be taken :) it's all the better for me. :goodvibes

This really just lowered my mood :furious: . First off, the game is not about being "taken" or winning "cute or boot". Second off, NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!! People on VMK may look nice but they may be calling people names and using the dictionary dance to not say nice things to other people. Finally, this is not a nice topic at all. Missgalinda was entirely right when she said that you may not like how people look, but they might LOVE it.

when i read this post i laughed- not with amusment but with dissappointment.
this really saddens me how people do the taken thing, this is a game for children, dont muck it up!
and i agree with the last few posters- djabbic. its not nice to do so, this is the root of the worlds problems. one thing connects with another, and we get whatever outcome being bad or good, its usually bad. i was sitting in vmk one day, some pretty glasses on, (oh boy i love those glasses) and someone runs up to me, "geek" and runs away. my friend tracked her down and beat her into the ground with her amazing verbal abuse. (this chick is crazy!) and i do not suggest doing so i gave her a stern talking to for stooping to that other girls level.
i was low on self esteem the rest of the day. virtual self esteem that is ;)

A thing I found on someone's signiture on the UK community board is that "beauty is in the eye of the beer holder" :teeth:

But seriously, Beauty is only defined by who can see it. Since no-one can actually see true beauty (i.e. anything behind all the make up) we don't actually know what beauty is.

I should do philosophy... ;) I rock!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter