• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why Disneyland instead of WDW?

lucyanna girl

<font color=blue>My hair looks like Tigger spit ou
DD and I love WDW and have been 6 times in the last 2 years. We have never been to Disneyland. Other than the fact that we have never been, can you give me some good reasons to make the change?

Sorry Double post, darn computer gremlin!

I wouldn't say it's a replacement BUT if your talking of going this year the 50 th cel. is worth the trip out .I think it ends sept 30th.

We also love WDW but went with the DL due to the 50th and it was great.

Well I grew up in southern California and spent my teenage years at Disneyland probably at least once a month. Now as an adult with 2 sons 8 & 10 living in NJ, we have been to Disneyworld as a family 20 times and back to Disneyland 2 times. I say a must if you love Disney to do both...they are very different in alot of ways. Disneyland is in the middle of a city..no where near the space in Disneyworld. Some of the rides are different in the "magic kingdom" which would be Disneyland. Tarzans treehouse, the very fabulous Indiana Jones, the materhorn to name a few. Small World and Pirates are much bigger and better in Disneyland.,....although the rennovations in florida on both made them a step closer to what they have in calif. The entire "Fantasyland" in California is MUCH better than Floridas. The new California Adventure park is more "thrill themed". With the big California Screamin Coaster, and the original Soarin. If I was only going to choose one destination I would choose Florida...and remember I go way back with California. But to me the whole atmosphere of the "resort" with all the parks, land, and hotels is much better. The crowds, believe it or not, are much worse in calif. They built this park in much smaller space a long long time ago without anticipating what it would become. There is not ample space for alot of the lines...it gets very very crowded. I do love it, and would recommend for the disney lover you kind of have to do both calif. parks because they are very different than florida and offer different experiences. I will be back to florida this year, and am also going to go back to California this summer. So I don't know if I am helping you...but I say go for it! :earsgirl: Good luck!

I have never been to WDW. I am afraid to go because of how big it is. We have passes to DL and we use to go at least once a week. Now about once or twice a month. It's like a 2nd home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter