Why didn't they mention the boat from Saratoga to Disney Springs?

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
I listened to the 7 in 7 show on Saratoga Springs. They talked about how you can walk from there to Disney Springs but they didn't say anything about the fact that there is also boat transportation between the two. That still exists, doesn't it? We've never stayed at Saratoga Springs but we have taken the boat over there from Disney Springs just to walk around, have lunch, and explore.

We did the boat from DS to SSR (I think the dock is close to golf pro shop and splinters into a few walking paths). The same boat also went to the tree houses dock. We liked exploring the tree houses just to get a sense of what is there and perhaps sneak a peek into one of them.

The boat was omitted from the French Quarter review as well. I'm wondering if they intentionally didn't discuss transportation since its more a review on the resort amenities, perhaps?

The boat was omitted from the French Quarter review as well. I'm wondering if they intentionally didn't discuss transportation since its more a review on the resort amenities, perhaps?

perhaps, but forms of transportation at a given resort are part of the amenities, at least I would consider that to be the case. I mean, the fact the Poly is on the monorail loop is a key feature to stay there or not (and thus, to me, an amenity to consider)

perhaps, but forms of transportation at a given resort are part of the amenities, at least I would consider that to be the case. I mean, the fact the Poly is on the monorail loop is a key feature to stay there or not (and thus, to me, an amenity to consider)

Having boat transportation is a resort amenity, isn’t it? I’m sure they consider the monorail an amenity at GF and Poly.

I agree. I was just trying to think of why mention of the boats may have been omitted from the reviews, if it was intentional. Perhaps it was just an oversight.

The majority of the French Quarter review wasn't even about French Quarter. But yeah, they didn't even mention the boats.

So far my favorite resort videos are still TheTimTrackers- it's very helpful to see someone walking around to get a sense of the layout/amenities.

It's nice to see the interiors of the rooms in the 7/7 videos, but the videos are a bit lacking in focus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter