Why did the Honey I Shrunk The Audience show do away with the True Colors preshow?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was at Epcot in 1997 I got to see Honey I Shrunk The Audience and I noticed that the preshow was called the True Colors preshow because it was actually a commercial music video for Kodak and I want to know why they got rid of it and replaced it with a different preshow later on? Did Disney pay Kodak lots of money to sponsor Honey I Shrunk The Audience or did their contract with Kodak expire? How did this preshow come about and who were the singers of the True Colors song featured in the preshow?

I want to know why they got rid of it and replaced it with a different preshow later on? Did Disney pay Kodak lots of money to sponsor Honey I Shrunk The Audience or did their contract with Kodak expire?
In actuality, Kodak was paying Disney to sponsor this pavilion. When the contract ran out Disney decided a new 3D movie was needed.

I loved that pre-show and still listen to it sometimes on YouTube!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter