Why can't I get to grocery list on DVC web page?

thepoohbear

Mouseketeer
OK, at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot...I used to be able to open the grocery list and now all of a sudden it says AOL can't support it. Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, can you tell me what to do? And do you know if member services will mail me a copy through snail mail?

hi: i'm assuming you are clicking on plan your getaway, then vacation planner and accessing the grocery lists. i just opened them again. maybe they were having trouble when you tried.

I have AOL and had trouble earlier today. I ended up minimizing after I signed on and used the Internet Explorer browser and didn't have any problems at all. I wasn't even able to get to the main page at first and had no trouble with any of the areas and printed out a grocery list when I used IE.

if you weren't able to get back in, how far did you get? Right up to the point where you go to open the list itself? If that's where it's getting hung up, it's probably some sort of issue with Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is the application/plugin that you would use to open it. Please let us know if you were able to get back in to it, either with AOL or with Internet Explorer or Netscape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter