Why are Epcot sit-down restaurants closing early May 29th and 30th?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
I was making my dining reservations this morning and noticed that on Sunday, May 29th, and Monday, May 30th, all sit-down locations close at 7 pm (or 6:40 for Space 220). Also, there are no Harmonious Dining Packages available. When you choose those dates, the box to check availability just greys out.

Has this happened before and the hours will change later? Or is there something going on that all the restaurants have to close early? The hours are still showing regular park hours plus the extra evening hours on Monday so I'm confused????

I found that when I was booking my 60+10 for May 13-24 that I couldn’t get Via Napoli, Chefs de France, Rose & Crown etc after 7pm. Only 6:00pm, 6:30pm etc…But then once the true 60 day window opened for each day, I was able to get reservations after 7pm.

Flying Fish is another estuarant where I am seeing this. ADRs were not fun this morning though I managed to snag Space 220 Lounge at 11AM randomly today for 5/30...it was NOT available at 6:00AM today.

I noticed this as well when searching unsuccessfully for Space 220 lounge for that timeframe. I didn’t realize the other Epcot restaurants were also not showing later times. Curious.

Same with Tiffins - nothing after 5 PM, at least for the middle of May when I looked again yesterday. It's been that way since my 60 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter