robert_pattinson.jpg

Robert Pattinson <3

chad-michael-murray-3-ec1206-240x312.jpg

Chad Michael Murray

james_lafferty.jpg

James Lafferty

poster_roger.jpg

Adam Pascal

William Beckett, Mike Carden, Michael "Guy" Chislett, Adam T. Siska, and Andrew Mrotek. Otherwise known as The Academy Is...
Gaspard Ulliel!
Alex Evans<3
Gerard and Mikey Way.
Aaron from The Almost
Ryland from Cobra Starship
Jason and Michael from Idol
I suddenly have this weird obsession with Jim Morrison. He was SO HOT. Before he died =(

There's more, but I won't bore you guys :D

OOOH I forgot the guy that plays Jim from The Office... gah, why can't I remember his name?!

Tooo Many :)

Chase from Zoey 101
Brendon Urie from Panic At The Disco
Pete Wentz from FalloutBoy
Drake Bell from Drake and Josh
Lucas Grabeel
Daniel Radcliffe
Jesse Mcartney
Rupert Grint
Tom Felton

And ok you got me Zac Efron
:lmao:

hmm ima add some more on here
ok so on the first one you have to click on the link and click on the picture of the guy in the gray shirt with the hat on
you have to look below the big picture to find it
and technically he's not a "celebrity" but he is pretty famous
and he is one of the founders of "Invisible Children"
His name is bobby Bailey <3
http://www.invisiblechildren.com/media/photos/detail.php?id=1658441847
it's not the greatest picture but he is gourgeous and has the prettiest blue eyes ever :D
ok next one
sumpter.png

Jeremy Sumpter
OrlandoBloom3.jpg

Orlando Bloom
jacksparrow.jpg

Johnny Depp(on occasion)
hmmm.....
thats it for now
i will be adding more later

Axel, The fact that you have firefly/serenity people makes me all happy inside because it makes me realize that I'm not the only one in absolute love with everything having to do with that show/movie. Oh, and Neil Patrick Harris (cause who isn't freaking in love with him?) Alan Cumming has the BEST music taste ever if he really listens to the stuff he put in his Celebrity Playlist on Itunes (music taste really makes or breaks a celebrity crush for me, just as any crush).

a) Firefly/Serenity makes my life worth living. I've got the entire show and the movie. I'm a total fan of A Knight's Tale not only for Heath Ledger, but for the fact that it's one of my favorite Alan performances ever. Oh, how I love him. I suffered through "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" for Summer Glau because I love her to pieces and "Drive" for Nathan because he is so awesome.

b) NPH.... I'm so seriously hoping that he's reading the Candlelight Processional this year because last year, he read the week we're planning for this year. I've been wanting to see him read since I found out he was a guest (him, and Gary Sinise- who only ever reads over Christmas).

c) Alan Cumming is my Scottish God. He ranks over every other amazing scotsman out there. I love listening to him sing (I want to see him in Cabaret/The Three Penny Opera soooo bad and I sincerely hope he does them again). He was wonderful in Tin Man and I really need to watch X-Men again. And I might watch the Spy Kids series because he was in it. And Spice World. Cuz he was in that, too.

Baby Spice
Baby.jpg

Kris Williams
kris.jpg

Lisa Kudrow
Kudrow.jpg

Keira Nightly
c17a757e.jpg

Diane Kruger
pkssmd-dianekruger.jpg

And of course, the ever lovely Laura Bush
laura_bush_fist.jpg

Rick Ankiel.
How could I forget him?
And John Mayer.

But A-Rod still owns my soul.

a) Firefly/Serenity makes my life worth living. I've got the entire show and the movie. I'm a total fan of A Knight's Tale not only for Heath Ledger, but for the fact that it's one of my favorite Alan performances ever. Oh, how I love him. I suffered through "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" for Summer Glau because I love her to pieces and "Drive" for Nathan because he is so awesome.

b) NPH.... I'm so seriously hoping that he's reading the Candlelight Processional this year because last year, he read the week we're planning for this year. I've been wanting to see him read since I found out he was a guest (him, and Gary Sinise- who only ever reads over Christmas).

c) Alan Cumming is my Scottish God. He ranks over every other amazing scotsman out there. I love listening to him sing (I want to see him in Cabaret/The Three Penny Opera soooo bad and I sincerely hope he does them again). He was wonderful in Tin Man and I really need to watch X-Men again. And I might watch the Spy Kids series because he was in it. And Spice World. Cuz he was in that, too.

Haha, I love Alan Cumming, but ooh, to me, James McAvoy ranks over all other scotsman.

austin_butler_1199898856.jpg

Austin Butler

ryan_sheckler-1.jpg

Ryan Sheckler

codylinley.jpg

Codey Linley

the_scene_aesthetic.jpg

The Scene Aesthetic (the one on the right)

Fuh.
Fuh.
Fuh.
freddiemercury.jpg

FREDDIE MERCURY!

:love: :love: :love:

mmmMMMmmm..

Mr.Yummilicious Tastey-cakes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter