Who's the funniest animated Disney character and why

WDWFanTX

Earning My Ears
Who in your opinion, is the funniest animated Disney character and why? My vote goes to the Genie from Aladdin because Robin Williams brought that character to life with his wit and the Animation crew made it into an art. I always loved how the Genie was able to transform into any shape, creature or size he wanted to. In all three Aladdin films, as well as the TV animation series, the big blue guy always brought a smile to my face. I've never seen any character with the magic power he possesses. Whether he's imitating Forrest Gump, turning Abu into a camel, or turning into another Disney Character, Genie keeps me rolling on the floor laughing.

"You'll be walking down the streets of Agrabah on your very own camel! Watch out, they spit." :rotfl2:

from the films... it would be Iaago from Alladin! lol they have a great cast for that movie but Iaago i love gilberts voice lol

"from here on in, im looking out for me" lol

in the parks... i love Mushu at the art of animation building some of the one liners eddie murphy comes out with for that are amazing

"hey its my back ground artist, my lay out artist.... and my coffe guy!" lol

Baloo from the Jungle Book is funny too. I like the way he scats while dancing with King Louie during "I Want to Be Like You." He has a lot of energy and spirit. As far as duos go, you can't go wrong with Timon and Pumbaa from the Lion King. Not only do they help Simba, but these two are hilarious. Who doesn't laugh when Timon grabs Pumba's tail and aims it like a gun? Or whenever he tries to scare the hyenas by singing a luau? They are Disney's answer to Abbott and Costello.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter