Who's on the October 9th Wonder Cruise

ElaineMc

Mouseketeer
How many out there are sailing on this cruise? It's my first time and I want all the inside scoop from you veteran sailers.:p

We will be joining you with a family of five and one spare boyfriend....it is my 16 year old daughter's birthday celebration and we want to do something really special.

One of the family members is my 82 year old mom and I am not sure who is more excited between her and my five year old daughter.

My wife and I just finished a third honeymoon/18th anniversary cruise with RCI on the Sovereign and cant wait to see the Disney difference.

The Halls from Niceville, Florida

Can't believe I finally found someone who's on the same cruise. Looks like most are doing 4 or 7 day. I'm cruising with my daughter 7, her two cousins 11 and 12, my mom, my sister, my brother, and my sister-in-law. My brother is stationed in Japan but had to come back to the states to go to school for a month so we're taking this opportunity to get together as it has been about 2 1/2 years since we last saw each other. What deck are you on? We're on deck 8, forward. :D

We are on Deck 7 close to the rear elevators. We are praying for good weather and smooth sailing. We had such super weather for our mid august cruise.

The Halls

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter