Who's going when to MVMCP??

Tickets have to be ordered from 407-WDISNEY (CRO). :D You can also buy them at the park but it does cost more.

The 2 CMs I spoke to indicated that tickets would be going on sale on May 2nd. :hyper:

I'm not sure of my exact dates for December yet only that I am definately going!

It really was a magical Christmas.

Planning on Dec 7. It will be our first MVMCP. I am taking my oldest DGD with me. I haven't told her about the trip yet. I plan on telling her when we are on vacation in Maine in Aug. Trying to come up with a special way to tell her. Oh I can hardly wait. :tongue:

What are the dates and when do they go on sale. We are supposed to be there on the 5th, but if someone can give me the dates of the mmvmcp, we can see. Maybe we will get them for the 5th.

We have Dec 7th pencilled in
Clap%20Hands.gif

We are planning to attend on the 17th as well...it is our last night there and what a way to end such wonderful memories.

I got this from allearsnet.com .

2004 Dates
November 28, 30, December 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 17

The 2 CM's I spoke to indicated that the target date for the sale is May 2nd. :hyper:

This trip and the MVMCP is a surprise to my two dd's and our very first Christmas trip to WDW. Having a very hard time keeping this secret...HELP!! :eek:

Have not decided when to tell the dd's. DD4 will be 5 in June and it would be nice for her to get Disney Dollars for her bday instead of more TOYS! But should I tell dd's that early? Other DD9 will be 10 in Sept. same as her sis, would like to see Disney $ for her bday.

Give me suggestions on when I should tell? We originally were thinking Thanksgiving..but I don't know if I can hold out that long!

We are also doing Universal/IOA for the first time this trip and Seaworld-DH, DD's first time there.

I bought 100 years WDW Cans to put tix in when we tell them..for them to unwrap the magic

We'll be going November 30th. I can't wait this is our first MVMCP!!:Pinkbounc

I hope the tickets go on sale on May 2nd thats my DD's 16th birthday she will love to know that we can finally get the tickets for it on her birthday!

debs5angels
princess: :wizard: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

We'll be there on Nov. 30 also. It will be our second time but my dh's first. Can't wait. We plan on doing all the holiday stuff....Osbourne lights, Candlelight Proc. What a way to start the holidays!!

Originally posted by Tinkerbrooks

Have not decided when to tell the dd's. DD4 will be 5 in June and it would be nice for her to get Disney Dollars for her bday instead of more TOYS! But should I tell dd's that early? Other DD9 will be 10 in Sept. same as her sis, would like to see Disney $ for her bday.

Give me suggestions on when I should tell? We originally were thinking Thanksgiving..but I don't know if I can hold out that long!

We are also doing Universal/IOA for the first time this trip and Seaworld-DH, DD's first time there.

I bought 100 years WDW Cans to put tix in when we tell them..for them to unwrap the magic

What I would do is get the disney dollars, but have some aunt or uncle just give them. Then say you had to "order" their present online and that it is on back order. If they keep asking say it's something magical. I told my dw that if we can go in early December, then I will take that as my Bday and Christmas present.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter