Who's going this week/weekend???

Wow, a lot of us are making first time trips to the World in 2007. Must be a popular year!! Hope we all have wonderful trips!!

I have been trying to sneak away to see the Halloween decorations, but real life is getting in the way. I hope to make it next Tuesday.

MATTERHORN said:
We are doing the dining plan, are you?
I know this if off topic, and you weren't addressing this question to me, but...

...YOU BET! We are doing the dining plan! :thumbsup2

When I wish upon a star, I wish for the WDW dining plan to make it's way to Disneyland! :teeth:

Now, back to the regularly scheduled program... :goodvibes

disney-super-mom said:
I know this if off topic, and you weren't addressing this question to me, but...

...YOU BET! We are doing the dining plan! :thumbsup2

When I wish upon a star, I wish for the WDW dining plan to make it's way to Disneyland! :teeth:

Now, back to the regularly scheduled program... :goodvibes

I agree, but they's have to add a few more upscale, pricey resturants to the DL parks before I would buy it there. Have to get my money's worth, and even though there are some good restaurants in the hotels, I don't always like to leave the park to do my sit down meals each day.

I already have all my restaurants picked out for May and the dining plan, how about you?

Andrea

churchlady said:
Your trip sounds great! Next time I am definitely doing Blue Bayou. Just the aroma was great!! BTW, what is MHT? (am I going to feel silly when you tell me?)

"MHT" is Mickey's Halloween Treat, the special Halloween event they are holding at Disney's California Adventure on about 9 evenings in October (including Halloween!) A special ticket is required...I think all nights are already sold out for this year.

Tomorrow we will be having dinner at Goofy's Kitchen :goofy: followed by MHT :smickey: , going with some friends, and then on Sunday DD and I will be taking my mom to DL & DCA - her first trip there with DD :tink: who happens to be 11. My mom doesn't know the fun she has missed all these years. :confused3

My husband and I are driving straight for the LAND tomorrow after work. Seeing as DH gets off work tomorrow at a mindblowing 10pm and seeing as I live in the SF Bay area, I'm hurtin' just thinking about the drive! :lmao: BUT, just the thought of Disney keeps me juiced and energized.

We'll be there with my cousin who is down there for business. Maybe we'll run into a few you guys (and hopefully it's over at UVA bar for some drinks!) :rotfl:

:rotfl2: I hear you Jas. We live not to far from the bay, and we have to pick up another Disney traveler in the San Jose airport before we go. We'll make it to buellton by 11pm. Hopefully we'll get up early enough on saturday to get their by noon.

Hope everyone has a good time at DLR this weekend. I'll probably stop by with the kids and wife on Sunday, most likely in DL the whole time. The following weekend its MHT for us at DCA on the 29th.

I'll be at the UVA bar this evening! Approximately 15.6 mins after checking into my hotel. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

:( Oh this is so sad, the other member of our party, the flight got canceled. They rebooked him for a flight that gets in 4 hours later. We'll never make the 1/2 way hotel tonight. We'll have to do the 8 hour drive in the morning missing the fireworks, and last night for the midnight closing while we're there. :( Happy birthday to me.

Okay so Saturday night I better see some of you DIS-ers with a drink in your hand at UVA bar! whoohoo! :cool1: Again i state, I won't be hitting Anahiem area until about 4:30 am tomorrow morning, only to crash in cousin's hotel for a few hours and be there for gate opening bright and early. OUCHHHH! See you all there! :goodvibes

Tiinkerbelle said:
:( Oh this is so sad, the other member of our party, the flight got canceled. They rebooked him for a flight that gets in 4 hours later. We'll never make the 1/2 way hotel tonight. We'll have to do the 8 hour drive in the morning missing the fireworks, and last night for the midnight closing while we're there. :( Happy birthday to me.
:grouphug: I hope everything works out! As soon as you get to DL, it will all be worth while. :goodvibes

Al's Jasmine said:
Okay so Saturday night I better see some of you DIS-ers with a drink in your hand at UVA bar! whoohoo! :cool1: Again i state, I won't be hitting Anahiem area until about 4:30 am tomorrow morning, only to crash in cousin's hotel for a few hours and be there for gate opening bright and early. OUCHHHH! See you all there! :goodvibes

You will most likely see me! hahaha. Except I am going over to DL that night to see the second showing of Fantasmic. Hmm, perhaps a drink before the show will make dealing with the crowds a little easier. :scratchin

Tiinkerbelle, don't fret, Disneyland will be waiting for you, fresh and ready for you to have some fun! And happy birthday! You will have a happy one, don't worry. :thumbsup2

DisneyCutie, Okay I'll see you there with your drink. and Yes, it helps deal with the crowds MUCH better haha. :rotfl2: Once you're in a happy state of mind, even strollers bashing into your ankles becomes painless lol.

Tiinkerbelle said:

Happy Birthday!!! Can't you go in at night for the fireworks still? You would still be there in plenty of time, or do you just not want to burn a day on your hoppers? We got there last time at 7pm, and still were able to get a great spot for them.

Hope the drive goes FAST and smooth!

I hope everyone will be up before 10am so we can go see some fireworks.

Update :( My guests flight has been pushed back an hour and a half (so far) to 9:23pm, he's stuck in Atlanta. I'm awaiting the offical new flight time.

disneycutie84 said:
Hmm, perhaps a drink before the show will make dealing with the crowds a little easier. :scratchin

I've already started! (okay, it's just a beer, but it is the first "night" of our vacation") :drinking1 :crazy:

See you all tomorrow at DL. I'll be the one wearing black Nike pants, a white nike shirt, pushing a green DL stroller with a little boy, next to a really tall, balding, cute guy (he kinda looks like Tom Hanks), also pushing a green DL stroller with a little boy. Don't worry though - I promise we're s-l-o-w stroller drivers: no hurt ankles or broken feet with us at the helm! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter