Who's going or wants to go in December ?

I have three more sleeps (as my dd used to say!!)..then it's off to WDW and DCL!!!

Lucky you! where are you guys cruising to ? I have never gone on a cruise, I've got everyone convinced to go except my 15 y/o DD

My job would LOVE that

You all have to charge the place up for me. I'll probably just get to sleep Friday night since there's nowhere to go at night anymore :confused3

You can't sleep in DW :eek: drinking at the resort is a much better option ::yes::

I arrived this afternoon! :love:

Hopefully, I will run into some of you during the next week or so.

How are the crowds and the weather ? I hope you're having a great time !!! :yay:

Joanne you might need 2 suitcases for all the stuff you want to bring, Jenna could probably give you tips on how to pack & carry it all :rotfl:

:banana: It will be nice to see you. :yay:

How's the weather? I'm torn on what to bring. :rotfl:

I packed last night! :rotfl: So, the weather better suit my clothes!! Mostly capris and tees, a few long sleeves, a pair of shorts and a couple of hoodies. I'll probably throw my jeans in after I wash them this weekend. We aren't doing any "dress up" are we?!

Oh, and my grinch gear...

ry%3D400

You can't sleep in DW drinking at the resort is a much better option

hmm. drinking at All Star Music during Pop Warner - not gonna do it. I think I'll rest up for the beer olympics on Saturday.

now, drinking at the resort after I move to AKV...that's different

How are the crowds and the weather ? I hope you're having a great time !!! :yay:

:banana: It will be nice to see you. :yay:

How's the weather? I'm torn on what to bring. :rotfl:

The crowds so far are managable. I would say that they are lighter than my May and October trips but the lines can still be long. Test Track was running a 25-45 minute line this morning for both stand by and single rider and Soaring probably had about a 40 minute standby line at 10:15.

On the weather, the mornings and evenings are cool. It was 55 when I got up this morning but by 9:15 I was talking my sweatshirt off. I would guess that it is probably about 75 this afternoon since when the sun is out it seems warm. I am about to head back to EPCOT and I will be bringing a jacket or sweatshirt with me.

I packed last night! :rotfl: So, the weather better suit my clothes!! Mostly capris and tees, a few long sleeves, a pair of shorts and a couple of hoodies. I'll probably throw my jeans in after I wash them this weekend. We aren't doing any "dress up" are we?!

ry%3D400

Dress up !?!? :rotfl2: good one !!

The crowds so far are managable. I would say that they are lighter than my May and October trips but the lines can still be long. Test Track was running a 25-45 minute line this morning for both stand by and single rider and Soaring probably had about a 40 minute standby line at 10:15.

On the weather, the mornings and evenings are cool. It was 55 when I got up this morning but by 9:15 I was talking my sweatshirt off. I would guess that it is probably about 75 this afternoon since when the sun is out it seems warm. I am about to head back to EPCOT and I will be bringing a jacket or sweatshirt with me.

Thanks for the update, I appreciate it !!! I hope you have a great time at Epcot :banana: where to next ??

hmm. drinking at All Star Music during Pop Warner - not gonna do it. I think I'll rest up for the beer olympics on Saturday.

now, drinking at the resort after I move to AKV...that's different

Ummm yeah I wouldn't drink at ASM either, come drink with us at the Poly, that's if I can drag myself out of the parks :rotfl:

Ummm yeah I wouldn't drink at ASM either, come drink with us at the Poly, that's if I can drag myself out of the parks :rotfl:

I would love to - not Friday - how do I get to the Poly at midnight on Friday from ASM? :confused:

I've got some party to go to at Studios on Saturday.

I'll check and see if you're drinking on Sunday. I want to do the progressive monorail drinking and appetizers thing on Sunday anyway. I have to get back to AKL at some point and check in though

Hi everyone! I did both Candlelight Processional and Illuminations this evening. Candlelight Processional was everything I expected and more! It was awesome!

Also, definitely make time for Illuminations. They added a section at the end for the holidays to "Let There Be Peace on Earth". It was breath taking!

ry%3D400

I love the outfit christine :cool1: :goodvibes :cool1:

Hi everyone! I did both Candlelight Processional and Illuminations this evening. Candlelight Processional was everything I expected and more! It was awesome!

Also, definitely make time for Illuminations. They added a section at the end for the holidays to "Let There Be Peace on Earth". It was breath taking.

Thanks for the review. I'm going to Candlelight Processional next Friday. I can't wait. :banana: :banana: :banana:

How's the weather down there now?

Thanks for the review. I'm going to Candlelight Processional next Friday. I can't wait. :banana: :banana: :banana:

How's the weather down there now?

The weather is mid to low 50's in the mornings and nights with the temperature getting up to the low to mid 70's during the afternoon. I have been wearing slacks and a jacket or sweatshirt and then just carrying the jacket/sweatshirt during the main part of the day.

I would love to - not Friday - how do I get to the Poly at midnight on Friday from ASM? :confused:

I've got some party to go to at Studios on Saturday.

I'll check and see if you're drinking on Sunday. I want to do the progressive monorail drinking and appetizers thing on Sunday anyway. I have to get back to AKL at some point and check in though

You're still meeting us for Biergarden on Saturday, right ?

Also, definitely make time for Illuminations. They added a section at the end for the holidays to "Let There Be Peace on Earth". It was breath taking!

I can't wait !! I love Illuminations, especially the music! I'm such a dork I even own that CD :rotfl:

Thanks for keeping us updated, it's great to hear from someone who is there !! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter