Who's going or wants to go in December ?

I did not read through the WHOLE thread - but how many of you will be there in late December....

We leave in 10 days and a wake up - we will be there until January 2nd - Would love to meet up with anyone else who will be in Disney in the same time frame - there are currently three families meeting on Christmas Day at MK at the Today Tomorrow sign at about 6:30am!! Would love for you to join us - PM me!!

Have a jolly Poly holiday - I stole that from another thread.

I can't say that myself since I'll be at Party Animal Kingdom.

See some of you at Biergarten Saturday.

I did not read through the WHOLE thread - but how many of you will be there in late December....

We leave in 10 days and a wake up - we will be there until January 2nd - Would love to meet up with anyone else who will be in Disney in the same time frame - there are currently three families meeting on Christmas Day at MK at the Today Tomorrow sign at about 6:30am!! Would love for you to join us - PM me!!

Some of us are leaving tomorrow so we won't be there when you are ! but thanks anyway !!

So who wants to go next December, or actually in my case probably next November? :)

I would like to go again next December ! but of course I don't know yet if I can swing it, if I can, I think i'll try early December like Catherine :cool1:

I want it to be like it was years ago....less crowded !

It was great to see you Catherine ! you know after you left us we went for a drunken swim in the Poly pool :rotfl: I think the whole night was the funnest one we had !!!!

It was great to see you Catherine ! you know after you left us we went for a drunken swim in the Poly pool :rotfl: I think the whole night was the funnest one we had !!!!

You're not going in that pool anymore:sad2:
Those poor guys had to sit in the shallow water to get away from you two. :lmao:

I might book SSR at 11 months just to have a place to be. But I really want AKV.

I want to know if the DVC at Contemporary is going to be open then...

I heard the Contemporary isn't booked up for Christmas...what I really want to do is drive down there on Christmas Day (would never get a flight) and stay till Monday...but I can't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter