Who's going Nov 10th thru the 21st?

MontanaCowgirl

I'm addicted to quilting & not ashamed to admit it
We will be camping at FW from Nov 10th thru the 21st although we may arrive a day or 2 early if we make excellent time on the drive down. A lot depends on Mother Nature. Hopefully the Farmer's Almanac is right & the entire country is due for mild nice weather for the entire month of November! Does anyone know what constitutes the closure of the water parks other than thunderstorms? We really are hoping for warm weather, but November is such a fickle month in FL.

:wave:

MontanaCowGirl:

Looks like you'll be leaving just before our family will be arriving. We plan to arrive at the end of Nov and camp thru the beginning of Dec. The in-laws have reserved a room at WL so they can join us, but no camping for them! WL is rustic enough!

Sorry we won't be able to put another face to one of the usernames.

Hope you have a great time, and reserve some good weather for us before you leave. :)

Regards,

- Mark

Does anyone know what constitutes the closure of the water parks other than thunderstorms

I think the rule is..when we come in the colder months..they close the water parks..geesh LOL. We told them that for us the under 30 degree weather was a warming trend, but they just don't seem to listen.

OK here's the scoop I got from DD who is a lifeguard at BB...she's there on the college program...she was told yes they are open in November unless it's VERY cold! According to the Farmer's Almanac the entire country is supposed to have milder than usual temps & weather conditions...no winter weather until late December around Christmas!!! Yippee!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Sorry you all won't be there when we will be! :(

Hi MontanaCowGirl,

We'll be arriving on November 7th and staying until the 15th. We are staying in a Preferred Loop (requested the 100 or 200).

Oh good! Welovemickey we asked for the 900 loop. We started out with the preferred loop but then figured we won't be watching TV much anyway, & have a dish on the camper, so we really don't need it! Would be neat to meet you!

C'mon counter moooooove!!!!!!! Faster! Faster!!!

My family will be at the cabins from Nov 5th-12th. I'm so glad to hear about the mild weather. Hope to be able to go to some of the water parks.

That sounds like a great idea! We will have to work out a date & time closer to our arrival!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter