Who's GOing In May ??

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
Are you headed to Fort Wilderness during the month of May?? if so post your dates here, and you might meet some fellow DISer's, a little lime green at your site could help as well

Sister getting married on Sunday, family coming down from PA - never been camping with us - so we will take the trailer over on Tuesday night for them and we will join them on the weekend. Yeh:bounce: :bounce:

I will try and check on the ground fault outlet question as well as the Cabin pool rehab information......

We are leaving Friday and arriving at FW on Saturday. Our first trip to Disney and our first trip with the new pop-up. 4 kids ages 3,5,7,& 9 very excited. Hope the weather is good. We are no longer counting days until we leave...now we are counting hours.:p :bounce: :p

Leaving Friday and arriving Saturday also. Loaded the car today and even managed to get the trunk closed, barely. Can't hardly wait:smooth:

We just got ressies for Mothers Day weekend!!!

Hi,

I'll be there May 28th through June 4th. I should be missing the Memorial Holiday crowd as most Florida Residents will be checking out on Monday, the 28th! <BG>

Se ya'll there...
Mmketeer

We'll be there Memorial day weekend, arriving very early Saturday, leaving late Monday. This will be our first time at FW and our first time camping anywhere. We are so excited! I think we will request loop 1500.

Would love to meet some fellow DISers, I haven't seen any green ribbons on any of my trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter