Who's going in May 2014?

:) May 2-9, us in a studio at AKV-J and MIL in her studio at AKV-J. It can't get here fast enough....

After the snow last night.... 19 days cannot come fast enough! Hopefully I will be defrosted by the time I get home ;)

Just found out today. My DS2 and I will be joining my aunt, uncle, sister, nephew, and niece on their trip May 21-26 :cloud9: My bil found out last minute he could not get time off. Staying in 2 rooms at beach club.

Has anyone going in May been able to make FP+ for FoF parade and/or Wishes?

We leave May 2nd and I haven't seen it on MDE yet.

I wanted to get FP+ for Wishes and it wasn't showing. I just assumed that they were all gone. We leave on 5/23. I was able to get FP+ for Illuminations though.

I do have a question, does anyone know where exactly we would go for our special viewing for Illuminations with FP+?

We are going May 24 to June 1. While we've gone many times with my new husband's family, we've never gone just the two of us! To top it off, it will be our honeymoon so I am expecting a very different experience. Cannot wait!!!

Thanks to in-laws DVC points, half the time in WL Villas and the other half at Boardwalk villas. And we've got all our ADRs planned out (although still hoping for an early Crystal Palace to open)

We will be at universal studios from May 6th until May 11th and then at disneyworld until May 23th.

I got one of my wishes.. the refurb for TTA has been postponed until June. Now, lets get Seven dwarves mine train running!

Bags are packed, FP+ arranged, got all the ADRs we wanted, magic bands arrived, order for Garden Grocier taken care off, room requests made, family photo session set up, reservations for both Pirate Pals and Pirates league made for the same day. WOW we are set!!! Just waiting in anticipation now. The only thing to take care if is to search daily for the Fantasy parade at MK FP+ to open up. I can not believe it has come to this after 3 years of planning and saving. I really thought this day would never come. The boys are jumping out of their skins!!! I just hope they can remain focused on their school work until we leave.

Bags are packed, FP+ arranged, got all the ADRs we wanted, magic bands arrived, order for Garden Grocier taken care off, room requests made, family photo session set up, reservations for both Pirate Pals and Pirates league made for the same day. WOW we are set!!! Just waiting in anticipation now. The only thing to take care if is to search daily for the Fantasy parade at MK FP+ to open up. I can not believe it has come to this after 3 years of planning and saving. I really thought this day would never come. The boys are jumping out of their skins!!! I just hope they can remain focused on their school work until we leave.

I'm so excited for you! 3 years! Wow! I hope your trip is FABULOUS!!!!!!
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Oh thank you! I am sure it will be. After all it is Disney and I will be with my favorite people; my family!!!!!

Do you and your family a huge favor... slow down. Enjoy your trip. Our trip after a 4 year break was brutal. Knowing then what I know now, I would have slowed down and not go SO commando. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter