Who's going in June?

We will be there in June too! We are planning on late June. 2 DL days, 2 CA days, and 1 rest/beach day in the middle to take a break. It will be our family's first time there!

Add me to the list! We just decided about 10 days ago that this would be our summer vacation this year. I initially thought around the 4th of July to take advantage of the work holiday, but I think we're planning for the 3rd week of June now.

I'm planning on 5 days at the parks (I hope that's not too much), 1 day for Hollywood/LA, and 1 day for the beaches. It will also be our first time there!
and also me, earning a BS (at age 55). We are planning 4 days at DL with a mid-week break, and a day at Universal.
Congrats to you! And your daughter!

We will be there in June too! We are planning on late June. 2 DL days, 2 CA days, and 1 rest/beach day in the middle to take a break. It will be our family's first time there!
We are planning a rest day as well. This will be our second time at DL. We are usually WDW people, but dd wants to see the Avengers Campus.
I'm planning on 5 days at the parks (I hope that's not too much), 1 day for Hollywood/LA, and 1 day for the beaches. It will also be our first time there!
We spent a few days in Hollywood when we visited 4 years ago. I recommend the El Capitan theater if something good is showing.
Congrats to you! And your daughter!
Thank you!

We're going in mid-June 5 nights, 3 park days with a beach day in the middle to break it up. Booked at Tropicana. I've done DL as a kid/teen/young adult but it's been 20 years and DH and kids have never been.

I have Best Western Park Place booked for the end of June, I start a new job Monday and they said they would honor that vacation but I'm not booking a flight until I am 100% certain. If I cant get that date I will book for the end of August. Hopefully it will stay that date because I booked the hotel in July for the heck of it and now that same room would be 50% more!

I haven't been since 2016 (only trip for 3 days) and would be my girlfriends first trip. She is a teacher so we are locked into the summer for longer trips. I bought 5 day park hopper with genie plus before the price increases took effect. We are WDW vets so this will be nice change of pace. Bummed that Splash Mountain will probably be closed, but hoping Indiana Jones will be up and functional. Also looking forward to hitting some local breweries and Strong Water.

Yeah, I gave my husband a few options and proximity trumped most other considerations for him. We'll likely take midday breaks and possibly the littler kids will go with one parent back earlier at night while the older stays longer. Being close will be so nice for all that!

Me! We are going May 30-June 4 with 4 day park hoppers. I'm squeezing in a trip after the regular school year ends for me and before I start teaching summer school. We are WDW East Coasters who went to DL for the first time in October 2022 and I already can't wait to go back! We stayed at Paradise Pier last time but doing The Anaheim Hotel this time. It will be myself and my best friend (also East Coast but lives about 13 hours away from me). Girls Trip!

1st trip june 7-12! 2 days at Disney Parks and 2 days at the Card Party (Pokémon). We’ve been to WDW a few times but never the land so there is a learning curve for sure!

We will be there June 11. 12. 13 for our daughters 21st birthday!! Staying at Best Western Park Place Inn & Mini Suites for a short walk to the parks (my girl has a few physical disabilities that make a short walk a must). She was blessed with a visit to Club 33 for her 16th birthday so not sure how we are going to top that, but she is excited to finally try an adult beverage at Trader Sam's! :)

I’ve made park reservations for our first 2 days there. I’m looking forward to making some dining reservations too.

We are going in June after having to reschedule from March when we all got Covid!

We will be at Candy Cane Inn June 16-23. We have two days at Disneyland, two days at Disney's California Adventure, one day at the beach and one day in Burbank doing the Warner Brothers Tour!

Last edited:
I can start making my ADRs tomorrow morning. There are only a few I want to make. We will be eating quick serve for most meals.
Just curious, which ones do you plan on making? I don't get to make ADRs for another couple of weeks, but I'm going to be trying to get the Fantasmic Hungry Bear to-go one, Blue Bayou (even though I think it's probably overpriced for what it is, but we've never been to DL so I want to do this), Lamplight Lounge one day, and I think something else, but I forget...

We will be at Candy Cane Inn June 16-23. We have two days at Disneyland, two days at Disney's California Adventure, one day at the beach and one day in Burbank doing the Warner Brothers Tour!
We will be at the Residence Inn from 6/17-6/25. We'll do the parks for 5 days (we have hoppers) and I have one day scheduled for the OC beaches and one day for Hollywood which includes the Warner Brothers tour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter