Who's Going in February 2010??

Hey there! Yes, I'm double checking because the same year you switched from POFQ to WL, I kept my old tags on and the ME people at the airport told me I didnt' have to change anything on the tags because it was barcoded and it would go to the WL because it's what is in the system...and of course, we checked in to the WL by noon and went to the MK all day and when we returned at seven pm...no bags. I went downstairs and they called around and they had been sitting around POFQ all day! :scared1: So we couldn't go swimming or anything that first day because our luggage didn't show up til first thing the next morning. I wanted to make sure that didn't happen again!

Just cross it out, write Poly and be sure they note it at the ME counter. We checked in to WL, headed to DTD and when we got back to the room....BAGS. It will work out. Good luck!

I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday. Disney World with the whole family!! :dance3:

Hello everyone.

First timer here in all things! First time on the board, planning our VERY first Disney trip for all of us!!!
To say we are excited - and that I am overwhelmed - is a gross understatement. haha!
We will be staying at All-Star Movies from Feb 2-11.
Did I mention we are excited?? ;0)
I welcome any and all tips/hints/ideas. We have the park-hoppers with dining plan, and I also have been reading/devouring The Unofficial Guide.. like crazy.

can't wait!!

We got our "Mickey mail" this week, DD and I got new bathing suits (here's to hoping Feb is warmer than January has been!!), and I just got a new purse to carry around the World. :cool1:

I'm ready - but it's still not February!

We got our "Mickey mail" this week, DD and I got new bathing suits (here's to hoping Feb is warmer than January has been!!), and I just got a new purse to carry around the World. :cool1:

I'm ready - but it's still not February!

I bought me a purse too! It's a light, over the shoulder bag, and I'm putting my pins on the front flap so I don't have to wear a lanyard too :goodvibesI almost have all of our little travel toiletries, there's a little group of them on my bathroom sink, a reminder of how close we are (Feb 2 - 7). Bought some new athletic shoes, and some for my DD, who has grown out of her other shoes again! Gonna get the suitcases out of the attic next weekend! :yay:

23 days:banana:

This is a busy week for me, so after I make it through this week the packing and everything else begins:)

Our family is going FEB. 21-25, 10 My biggest concern is President's weekend but it falls the week before where we are in north Florida. I am hoping and praying the crowds will be moderate. I have been many times before at off times of the year only to be bombarded with unexpected crowds. I AM SO EXCITED! Thank you HUBBY!

We just booked for feb 18-21!!!!!

our annual passes are about to expire in March, so this is our last trip for a while....hoping for tons of magic and fun!! :)

Yay! We are going Feb 15-18th! We just went last October but couldn't pass up the deals so we're going back! This time we are taking a brand new 4 year old (she was three when we went last year), my two sisters, and our dog! This is a spur of the moment trip pretty much since we just decided yesterday to go. Pray for me! :rotfl:

There is a shuttle launch scheduled for Feb 7 at 4:39 a.m. Have viewed it in the day from the orlando area before (I drive) hope to see this launch in the darkeness. It's it quite a distance, but still worthy of watching :)

And my busy week is over!!! Now I can really start to get excited for my trip:thumbsup2

AND...my new unofficial guide came today:cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter