Who's Going in April 2016?

DaisyDuck001

DIS Veteran
Who will be at WDW in April 2016?

I'm going April 8-21. Meeting up with family, friends, and other Dis'ers at various times.

As of now I also have some solo times. If anyone will be there around that time frame and might like to meet up for some park touring, or join one of my currently solo meals, you'd be welcome to send me a message.

I'm going solo to MK on 4/9. I'm guessing I'll make the park by 11am as my flight gets in around 9:15. The rest of my trip will be spent in a seminar. Pleh.

I'm going solo to MK on 4/9. I'm guessing I'll make the park by 11am as my flight gets in around 9:15. The rest of my trip will be spent in a seminar. Pleh.
Oh, I'm meeting a friend in Epcot on 4/9, and then that evening I'm going to the Universal Luau. Sorry to hear that you're stuck in a seminar. But thanks for the reply.

No worries! I had no idea Universal did a Luau! I'll have to look into that!

Oh, I'm also going to Disney Springs for dinner at Morimoto's on Sunday night 4/10. I had to get a reservation for 2 instead of 1. If you can't make that, I'm sure someone at the conference who forgot to make any reservations would take it.

No worries! I had no idea Universal did a Luau! I'll have to look into that!

Oh, I'm also going to Disney Springs for dinner at Morimoto's on Sunday night 4/10. I had to get a reservation for 2 instead of 1. If you can't make that, I'm sure someone at the conference who forgot to make any reservations would take it.

Thanks for the idea. I have a dinner reservation at Ohana on Sunday night 4/10. It's very tough to get reservations there, and I booked half a year ahead. I reserved it for four people, and currently have two spots available. Sorry that our schedules don't seem to be matching up.

You'd be welcome to meet for the Universal Luau, but it looked like you'd probably still be at the Magic Kingdom through the evening on Saturday 4/9.

Just in case you or anyone else may be able to join anything, here are the meals or activities where I'm looking for someone to meet up:

April 9 Universal Luau (park admission not required)
April 10 late breakfast at The Wave
April 10 dinner at Ohana (reserved for four; two spots currently available)
April 11 dinner at Skipper Canteen
April 12 lunch at Captain's Grille
April 13 amphicar ride in afternoon
April 13 Yehaa Bob show in evening
April 14 late breakfast at Tusker House
April 18 lunch at Whispering Canyon
April 18 dinner at The Wave
April 19 lunch at 50's Prime Time

Ooh! What time for the late breakfast at The Wave? The seminar starts that day at noon.
I'd scheduled it for 11:10 AM, but if there is a slightly earlier time you can go, I'd be willing to try to change it. :) What's the latest time that would work for you?

I looked up the conference start time, and it actually doesn't begin until 1pm (registration is at noon). So, 11:10 would be perfect!

Well, this is great! :yay: It will be nice to meet up with velvetsqueeze for breakfast at The Wave.

In case anyone else is able to meet for any of the other meals/activities, here are the remaining ones where I'd be able to meet someone:

April 9 Universal Luau (park admission not required)
April 10 dinner at Ohana (reserved for four; two spots currently available)
April 11 dinner at Skipper Canteen
April 12 lunch at Captain's Grille
April 13 amphicar ride in afternoon
April 13 Yehaa Bob show in evening
April 14 late breakfast at Tusker House
April 18 lunch at Whispering Canyon
April 18 dinner at The Wave
April 19 lunch at 50's Prime Time

Anyone else? :flower1:

Not sure if this is your kind of thing, but April 16 is Dapper Day in Magic Kingdom. If you're interested in dressing up, that would be a great way to meet a ton of new people.

Not sure if this is your kind of thing, but April 16 is Dapper Day in Magic Kingdom. If you're interested in dressing up, that would be a great way to meet a ton of new people.
Hi, thanks for the info. But on April 16 I have other plans with family.

Just booked 3 nights, from 4/13-4/16 and am planning to go to Epcot on the 15th, to see Blood, Sweat and Tears, if anyone would like to meet up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter