Who's going Friday?

jlsfagan

Earning My Ears
:cool1:Hi guys,
I am leaving Friday and staying a week at WDW and coming back home on Saturday. I was just wondering who all is leaving Friday?:banana: I can not wait and I have been waiting for a while it does not seem like it is here already. I hope you all have a great time. :dance3:

We arrive thurs, hope you have a magical trip!! I cant believe its actually time to leave soon!!:cool1::cool1:

me and a friend/coworker are heading up Saturday night after i finish my overtime shift. *SO* excited! :)

We leave tomorrow morning for our first trip to WDW!!! Needless to say, we are over the moon excited! :dance3:

We'll be there this Thursday through Saturday the 17th! See ya there!!! ;)

leaving PA on Thursday and arriving Friday!! Gonna be a LONG but worthwhile drive! staying at POFQ until 9/22!

We'll be there at 10:30am on Friday until 4:05pm on Sunday 9/18 (but I don't want to even think about coming home :) ).

I'm so jealous of everyone who is leaving soon! We still have 38 days to go. I hope everyone has a magical vacation! :goodvibes

We are driving down on Friday, but will be staying at the Hawthorn Suites on Canada Ave. For the first 2 nights so that we can get WWOHP out of the way...then it's on to AKV for the next 5 nights! I can't wait!!! :banana:

We leave Friday early morning, but don't get to MCO until 7pm. First offical park day Saturday!! Can't wait:hyper2:

Great:thumbsup2 I hope all of you guys have a great time I am leaving Friday from Alabama and will start my first day at the parks on Saturday!!!:dance3: I can't wait I am sooo excited honeymoon here I come just the day after next.:bride:

We are heading down there at 5 am friday morning and we are staying at POFQ. What a great way to start our vacation by eating Ohanas for dinner. :goodvibes

I'll be at CSR by lunchtime on Saturday. I'm meeting some fellow DISers that I've met down there before from Maryland, Conneticut, and Massachusetts.:cool1:

I'm going to move this to our happy dance board. Have a great trip. I go down next Thursday.

We leave Friday morning and hop to be swimming at the POP by 3pm and be ready for dinner at Artist Point at 7!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter