Not sure if this has been posted yet
Wishes Fireworks Farewell merch
Tervis cup
17947829_1456317617743988_7301695121915904000_n.jpg

T-Shirt
17948731_1360928277332902_37700600154030080_n.jpg

baseball hat
18084205_1423069327765193_7221474809387941888_n.jpg

We just had to see it just one last time...which has turned into 3 "last times" in the past 1.5 months, lol!! :D The darn combination of cheap rooms (I apparently can not turn down a 1 bed DVC for $115/night, lol) and APs has really been working it's magic! Although, I must admit the 13 hour drive each direction is getting a little old after doing it basically every 3 weeks ;)

We have dessert party tickets booked for the final night! It was actually booked before they even announced it would be the last night for Wishes, so that was some good luck haha. I'm looking forward to it, crowds and all! I'm just happy to get to see Wishes one last time, this time with my 10 year old niece!

We got to see Wishes for "the last time" during our trip last month and yes I cried. One of the things DD3 frequently mentions is the fireworks at the castle, she was in awe :goodvibes. The soundtrack will always be my favorite.

We have dessert party tickets booked for the final night! It was actually booked before they even announced it would be the last night for Wishes, so that was some good luck haha. I'm looking forward to it, crowds and all! I'm just happy to get to see Wishes one last time, this time with my 10 year old niece!

We booked before we heard the announcement. I'm not looking forward to the crowds but we will stick it out. I don't want to change our plans but would probably have booked a different night had I known May 11 was the last show.

I had a trip planned before I know so I did the dessert party to get one final show in last month. I will be there Thursday but I'm not going into the parks but I am staying at the Poly (before a cruise) and plan to watch from the beach.

While Im sad to see it go...I'm excited to see Happily (that will be in October)

We live about 1 1/2-2 hours away and I have 3 of my friends and their families going over on Thursday the 11th for the final wishes show. I think it is going to be very crowded that evening. I imagine all locals will be there as well.

yep - add us to that mix. Tons of locals will go!

We normally drive to TTC from our resort when visiting the MK but this may be one night when we will want to avoid the parking lot. I'm guessing the parking lot will be busier than usual due to locals and maybe the resort buses will be closer to busy-as-usual after the show.

I'll be there! What a great weekend. Last Wishes. First Happily Ever After. And the Pandora preview on Sunday.

Any suggestions on an exit strategy? I've never attended the dessert party.

We may plan to stay in the park and try to do some rides hoping that the lines aren't too long and the exit crowd thins out. Our other thought is to head for the exit at the end of the show. Is the backstage exit near the Plaza Restaurant open?

We were planning to go for one last Wishes and the first HEA, but decided we should wait and save our money and go in the summer so we could see Pandora and stay a couple extra days.

I'm sad I won't get to see it in person again, but I'll always have YouTube videos if I really feel like crying. Haha.

My son and I will be at the Dessert party on May 11. We had it booked before Wishes final day was announced. I look forward to meeting any fellow DISBoarders!

Not sure if this has been posted yet
Wishes Fireworks Farewell merch
Tervis cup
17947829_1456317617743988_7301695121915904000_n.jpg

T-Shirt
17948731_1360928277332902_37700600154030080_n.jpg

baseball hat
18084205_1423069327765193_7221474809387941888_n.jpg

Do you happen to remember how much the tumblers were? And what size? I'm trying to decide if it's worth the trouble of getting a friend to pick one up for me or if I should just pay the eBay upcharge.

Last edited:
Do you happen to remember how much the tumblers were? I'm trying to decide if it's worth the trouble of getting a friend to pick one up for me or if I should just pay the eBay uocharge.
not exactly but I believe it's in the $28 - $35 range

Tearfully, I viewed my last Wishes show last month.
I'm arriving on May 12th for a short 5 day trip for the AP Pandora preview.
Kinda wish I had booked to come in on the 11th to see the last show.
For all those going on May 11 shed a little tear for me. I will miss Wishes too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter