Who's going August/September of 08?

annie1995

<font color=FF0066>I have not used mine outside th
Lets get a countdown going to help us all pass the time!!! We will be having a do-over trip August 29-September 7. We managed to get the bounceback for the free dining and we will be staying at POP. Come on now, whos with me?? I'm down to 263 days!!! Making my ADR's is coming right around the corner!!!

We'll be there! We'll be off property from Aug 23rd - 30th and on property from the 30th - Sept. 1st @ AKV's. We can't wait!!!!

I'm boucin back but not till the end of September. I've got a little more of a wait than you! :)
Looking forward to trying out the POFQ though!

We're HOPING to be at WDW mid-September. Still in the planning stages. Hope to score free dining too. Keeping a watch out for good deals. But that's the plan for now!

We'll be going back September 6-13 at the Wilderness Lodge. We took advantage of the Bounce Back Free Dining as well. And we're really looking forward to staying in a deluxe for the first time! Can't wait!

Were going Sept 21st 2008. Doing the MNSSHP the first night. We'll be at POFQ for 6 days and then moving over to Ft Wilderness for 3 days. I hope they don't mind my Pop Up being in the parking lot at POFQ. LOL

Why is it a do-over trip? and how did you get free dining?!! :confused3 We are planning on going the second week in June 2008 and we are getting the dining plan and I'm hoping that during the week we go that Disney will offer a special and it would be awesome if they offered free dining!

We will be at ASmu Suites. We also got the free dinning. We are doing a three day beach, then five days at WDW Can't wait. Make my ADR's in March.:cool1:

Why is it a do-over trip? and how did you get free dining?!! :confused3 We are planning on going the second week in June 2008 and we are getting the dining plan and I'm hoping that during the week we go that Disney will offer a special and it would be awesome if they offered free dining!

Disney has been offering a promotional toward the end of August through the end of September for free dining for several years but it is generally that time of the year.

We are going August 3rd with a land/sea package so we are staying at Poly. I've wanted to stay the Poly since the park first opened. I can't wait.

:hourglass

I am going the in the first couple of weeks in August!!! I wish that they would offer free dining then...but it always starts after my girls are in school. :sad2: Oh well, we are still doing the dining plan and it will be GREAT! You can look at my ticker to see how much longer I have. I am not sure without looking at it!

We'll be going for our 3rd August in a row. :banana: We've had free DDP both times :cool1: and are wishing for a 3rd. Our plans are for Aug 16th-23rd, but we're willing to change to a week later based on when free dining is available. We'll be staying at ASSports.

Sorry, we will not be returning for Free Dining next year. The blinding heat and terrible crowds were too much for us! My husband said Disney would have to pay us to do "Free" Dining again. Wishing Better luck for everybody else!

We'll be there in mid-September as long as we don't have school issues.

DS must have at least all B's. Anything less and the trip gets cancelled. That's our deal anyways. (yeah right, like I'm gonna cancel a trip just over school grades. Not likely but DS doesn't know that. LOL)

We're not big eaters so I don't do the free dining - I just watch the codes and hope for a 40% discount off CR Resort.

I just wanted to go for MNSSHP. We just love Halloween! :banana:

Sorry, we will not be returning for Free Dining next year. The blinding heat and terrible crowds were too much for us! My husband said Disney would have to pay us to do "Free" Dining again. Wishing Better luck for everybody else!

Sorry you had a bad experience. We went the last week of Aug and the crowds were very manageable. And the heat was nowhere near as bad as in New Orleans, so it didn't bother us.

Disney has been offering a promotional toward the end of August through the end of September for free dining for several years but it is generally that time of the year./QUOTE]

They offer it during this time as the crowds were down at some point I believe and it is also HURRICANE SEASON... thus.. it is a chance you take....

We went this past Sept 16-24 and the weather was warm enough to be like summer but yet it wasn't scorching and the crowds were manageable. :) or so we thought. We did realize that we would NEVER go in the Summer due to the heat and the crowds.

We did have the FREE DDP and that was an incentive to go. We are planning on going again in Sept 08' and we are flexible with the days for that month.

DH and I will be there with my parents and our four cousins (two adults, a 5 year old and a 7 year old) from Aug 7-14. Haven't booked yet, but we will be when we get home next week for the holidays!

September 15-22 at POP & I can't wait! In March i'll make my ADR's & finally I will get my Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes haha!

We are thinking about the September/ October time frame but leaning toward October since our son will be 14 months and im sure the september/ August heat would take some of the fun out of the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter