Who's calling to book the member cruises?

maburke

DIS Veteran
Okay, I should be sleeping, because I'm going to be up at 8am to try to book the member cruise to Alaska. As I recall from reading threads in past years, it's really helpful to report in how long it's taking, and what categories are booked up. Who else is in? Which cruise?

I'm calling now...phone is ringing, but nothing has picked up, not even automated message to put me on hold, is that normal?

I don't know if it's normal or not but I've been listening to the ringing for 5 minutes now. I think I'm going to try calling from my cell and seeing what I get that way.

Twice I got past the ringing and got "our office is closed due to the holiday."???

I have gotten through twice since they opened, but when the auto attendant picked up it said they were closed for the holiday and to call back during normal hours? :confused3

I have gotten through twice since they opened, but when the auto attendant picked up it said they were closed for the holiday and to call back during normal hours? :confused3

Me too!! Seriously annoying. And what is with the closer for the holiday message

Busy signals, "All circuits are busy, please try your call again later," or ringing then "closed for holiday." I got up early for this??

At least I'm not the only one. I let it ring for 5 min and then tried again... I'm wondering if that was a smart move.

All of the DVC promo material for this said that booking would start at 8AM. Have been dialing constantly. Busy mostly but a couple of times it would ring then just disconnect. yuk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter