Whooo Hooo, It's Done!!!!!

ytweedy

Earning My Ears
I book our very first trip to Disney :woohoo:

I've been researching and researching and researching and finally decided my best bet was to take advantage of the parkage deal on the Disney website. Didn't think I would spend as much as I did but booking indiviually would have cost more and then using the Disneyland website I could atleast book it with a deposit and now have about 2 months to pay off the balance.

For a family of 3 it will run us about $2000 but that includes it all, a 3-day stay at the Disneyland hotel (which I swore I would not pay all that money but took the virtual tour and got hooked) airfare, dining, hopper passes and the little extra's that come along like early entry and a character lunch, Morning Madness plus some other little extra's.

I had tried to do it all sparetly but really it would have cost more, esp with airfare and atleast now I don't have to worry about anything but spending money. Even if I didn't save anything with the package (but I think I did)I would have still done it this way and not have to worry about pulling out moeny for everything and plus it really helped in being able just to pay the deposite now and booking the whole thing verses paying everything upfront and I didn't want to have this balance on my credit card either so it will be all paid off upfront with no interest charges :thumbsup2

I think I"m more excited than my 4 yr old.... :hyper:

I can fianally start our count down...we will be leaving May 11th :cheer2:

Congats!!!...and what a great price you got!! We too will be booking our first trip to DL (we go to WDW every year) and are going with a package as well! Now all you have to do is start planning out your itinerary soooo you can book you dining ressies!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter