Whoa! What happened to the skins?

MountNittany

DIS Veteran
I just logged in, and the skins were gone! Was there a problem since the Dis went dark for two hours?:confused3

Yeah, we only have Default or DIScreet, both of which actually kind of seem to hurt my eyes - the screen is just too bright.

agnes!

Another chiming in about the missing skins. I was using the Christmas skin because I liked the dark red color. The default and other skins are way too bright for me. If you don't bring back the Christmas skin, could you at least add a dark blue skin or something? thanks!

Another chiming in about the missing skins. I was using the Christmas skin because I liked the dark red color. The default and other skins are way too bright for me. If you don't bring back the Christmas skin, could you at least add a dark blue skin or something? thanks!

I used both of those, too. The skins that are in use now are really bright and hurt my eyes as well.

I have the sphinx now :scared1:, used to have the Swan Dolphin, easy on the eyes.

I like the Swan/Dolphin too.

agnes!
PS - "sphinxtest" and "Default" are the same thing, so we only really have two choices - Default or DIScreet.

agnes!
PS - "sphinxtest" and "Default" are the same thing, so we only really have two choices - Default or DIScreet.

I believe sphinxtest and Default are different...

Maybe another problem?

Sphinxtest (No ads):
2valeg2.jpg

Default:
2v8h82a.jpg

I was hoping they would've been back by now.. oh well. Maybe soon they'll bring them back. :rolleyes1

I like the serenity green, don't like default at all, way to harsh. Please let us have our skins back.......after all wasn't it Walt Disney himself who believed in (and had a TV show called) the Wonderful World of Color
rainbow.gif
:thumbsup2

agnes!

I believe sphinxtest and Default are different...

Maybe another problem?

Well, you are right, I guess they *seem* almost identical to my poor befuddled brain might be a better description:cool2: ...

agnes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter