"Who you gonna call?"

caveat lector

Mouseketeer
Alright, let's pretend that it's a Wednesday morning, and you are right in the middle of a glorious week at FW. Oh no, the "fetzer valve" has stopped working on your TT. Let's assume you don't have the "30 weight and ball bearings" to fix it yourself, you don't want to lose a day hauling your rig to a shop, and you're willing to pay for a service call.

Has anybody had a good experience with "on-site" service calls? If so, do you mind sharing the name and numbers?

Thanks,

Go to the front desk they have a list of on-site RV repair companes.

I found the Camping Connection (407) 397-2267 to be highly recommended. I never had any dealings with them, though.

Just put it on Mr. Underhill's credit card.:rotfl2:

I have seen Frank's Mobile RV recommended several times, and I even spoke with him myself last year when I was having water heater problems. He was very responsive and, although I ended up making the repair myself, was willing to come right out to help if need be.

Our last trip we had problems, we called :
Master RV Mobile Service. 407-348-0862,,
he was very quick, good service, and priced cheaper than I expected.:thumbsup2

Thanks Folks. I put all your suggestions in my notes, so no days will be lost.

Special credit to "I'mDownWithDisney" for picking up on the Fletch reference.

I use Protech Mobile RV Service and Repair..860-803-2359. I used this company during Christmas. Ed went to the site and fixed the heater quickly. I had appointments with 2 other companys that never showed up. One that did respond, replaced some things (?) and the heater went out 2 days later. I will always use Protech. When I have quests staying in the trailer I need a company that will respond and fix the problem.

Alright, let's pretend that it's a Wednesday morning, and you are right in the middle of a glorious week at FW. Oh no, the "fetzer valve" has stopped working on your TT. Let's assume you don't have the "30 weight and ball bearings" to fix it yourself, you don't want to lose a day hauling your rig to a shop, and you're willing to pay for a service call.

Has anybody had a good experience with "on-site" service calls? If so, do you mind sharing the name and numbers?

Thanks,

There are also a couple of recommendations in the FAQ section since that is what these type of questions should start from.

Larry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter