**Who would you buy your park tickets from**

Who do you buy your park tickets from

• American Attractions

• Attraction Tickets Direct

• Orlando Attractions

• Orlando Ticket Deals

• Travel Republic

• Travel Agent

• Direct from the supplier (Disney, Universal, Seaworld etc)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We bought ours through Cosmos when we made our booking as they had the best prices at the time - that was really the main factor rather than loyalty to any particular provider.

I normally use Orlando attractions, and have always found them reliable, but after looking at your thread a couple of months ago, the seaworld/aquatica/BG tickets were cheaper at Travel republic so decided to give them a go.

I ordered them on line, which was really easy to do and the tickets were delivered about 2 days later.

I would definitely use them again if the price is right :)

To be honest if i hadn't seen them on your thread, i probably wouldn't have used them so thank-you :thumbsup2

I have used Florida Tix and booked our tickets this year with ATD.

Previously I have bought tickets with an operator in order to qualify for free dining but we are staying off site this year so were not restricted.

Most important thing for me is having real tickets. Last year we bought 2 Universal tickets from Florida Tix and received physical tickets before we went and bought the other 2 Universal tickets from Virgin (I converted airmiles into 'The Virgin Voucher') The supplied us with paperwork that needed to be exchanged for a ticket at the gate. We had to queue for 30 minutes (well DD and I did) DH & DS were able to go straight in!

ATD also allow you to pay a 10% deposit - meaning you can secure your tickets at a good price and pay the balance 4 weeks before you go and still get physical tickets in your hand - makes them an all round winner for me!

Just got ours from FloridaTix as I've used them a couple of times before. I've now been happy with their service three times. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter