• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who will be watching Emily Maynard the Bachelorette? No Spoilers PLEASE

I suspect that all these guys have friends as doofy as they are.

One who hopes he can help unload his Dad for a few weeks! :banana:At this point, I think everyone involved is looking for opportunities...for fame/other jobs (Travis Stork, Melissa Rycroft, Chris Lambton, who else?), for other dates (all those Bachelor/ette reunions/orgies...it's like one big frat party), for Bachelor Pad, for exposure for current jobs (Kirk's personal trainer business), and DEFINITELY for the travel. They go on some pretty AMAAAAAAZING ;) trips.

Yes, all of these people have managers and handlers. Reality TV is a hot bed for marketing young out of work acting types who need exposure. One show can equal a few more years of 15 mins of fame. You really can't blame them, finding love and getting exposure are both reasons for this public humiliation. :laughing:

Emily's fiance was killed in a PLANE CRASH not on the race track as some think. He'd stopped driving a year or so before and was helping run his father's race team (he would've likely run Hendrick Motorsports someday).

I know it was a plane...sorry for the word choice of wreck,,,guess that was misleading. As a NASCAR fan I am aware of the tragic details.

I am so jumping on this ban wagon!

bored.gif
....it's 'BANDwagon...

:rotfl2: :lmao:

Well I watched that mess last night. After 10 minutes I thought I might hurl if they brought up once again how Emily lost Ricky in a plane wreck. Yeah, we've heard that already...about a million times!

Emily's head is huge for her teeny tiny little body, but she is cute and for the most part likeable. Not for a moment do I believe she is doing the right thing for her daughter by looking for love on a reality show. She's looking for her 15 minutes of fame like they all are.

I also have a hard time watching Chris anymore. Hearing him say the same stupid stuff year after year is so annoying.....I ff through him.

None of the guys stood out to me as anything horrible yet but the previews seem like she has a few liars/backstabbers in the bunch. It would be hard to compete with last season's Courtney as far as that is concerned, but I'll tune in because even though this show is so fake I can't look away.

...hey, at least we don't have that creepy guy with the MASK!! :scared1: :scared1:

I'm thinking egg guy replaced him!

....so, that WASN'T me snoring, then....

:rotfl2:

...could be awkward with her kid there....:confused3

Yup - especially when she makes out with so many guys. I think on Brad's season she wouldn't even kiss him until they got down to the overnights - seems like her standards have changed a little. :scratchin

She should have the boy on INSTEAD.

Considering how emotionally young Emily is, the boy might be more her speed.
:crazy2:

Or the most incredulous rose ceremony in Bachelorette History!! :eek:

They need a new phrase.

I suspect that all these guys have friends as doofy as they are.

One who hopes he can help unload his Dad for a few weeks! :banana:At this point, I think everyone involved is looking for opportunities...for fame/other jobs (Travis Stork, Melissa Rycroft, Chris Lambton, who else?), for other dates (all those Bachelor/ette reunions/orgies...it's like one big frat party), for Bachelor Pad, for exposure for current jobs (Kirk's personal trainer business), and DEFINITELY for the travel. They go on some pretty AMAAAAAAZING ;) trips.

One of the reasons I watch is to see where they travel! That's what I keep telling DH anyway!

DH says the ostrich egg is the one that you drive by on Kilamanjaro Safari in AK.

I was thinking of that egg, too!;)

Freudian slip that we should BAN the show till they get decent contestants! :lmao:

I think it would be hard - how many "normal" guys feel the need to go on a show like that to get a date? And if they are more "normal" they usuallly get mad and show it pretty quickly because they get tired of the games.

:lmao:

Maybe it's the BaconWagon

_iVJpw6_7dVjZaIpeqAFzMcEyUAE7vkZjbW_WRybQfA.jpg

That's just strange

Well I watched that mess last night. After 10 minutes I thought I might hurl if they brought up once again how Emily lost Ricky in a plane wreck. Yeah, we've heard that already...about a million times!

Emily's head is huge for her teeny tiny little body, but she is cute and for the most part likeable. Not for a moment do I believe she is doing the right thing for her daughter by looking for love on a reality show. She's looking for her 15 minutes of fame like they all are.

Just like a Barbie
I think she's running through the money and the family wants to cut her off so she's looking for a career now.

I also have a hard time watching Chris anymore. Hearing him say the same stupid stuff year after year is so annoying.....I ff through him.

None of the guys stood out to me as anything horrible yet but the previews seem like she has a few liars/backstabbers in the bunch. It would be hard to compete with last season's Courtney as far as that is concerned, but I'll tune in because even though this show is so fake I can't look away.
Yes, Chris is getting boring - I wish they would change the format up a little.

The previews look like they act like a bunch of women. Maybe they need Judge Joe to visit and tell them to "Man Up!" :lmao:

Good for her!! Good ol' single Mom stuff!

Seriously, it's about time they did NORMAL stuff! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter