who will be camping in dec?

Originally posted by lindsey
Jackalope - You will be there at a good time - before the crowds and still with all the Disney Christmas Magic.

Thanks Lindsey, that's good to know.

I started going to Disney in 1972 (DisneyLAND) and have gone 2-3 times a year ever since. My son has even worked there on the Disney College Program and we went down 4-5 times a year while he was working there.

In all those trips, we've never been down at Christmas. We've heard for years how pretty it was, so we're finally going to see for ourselves. It's good to know that we're going at a good time!

Jack

We'll be in the 3oo loop 12/1-12/6. This is our first time. Can anyone tell me is MVMCP worth the price? Do I need to make ressies for the horse back riding? DS is 12 and DD is 9. They will want to make some new friends.

just here to pout. We aren't going to make it this December after all. You will all have to have twice as much fun for my family and me.:sunny:

Micki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter