Who was your Favorite Olympic star

Before my time: Louis Zamperini

One I liked the best: Mary Lou Retton

One from another Country: Eddie the Eagle!

Before your time --- Jessie Owens for me as well

The one you liked the best --- I'm going with Usain Bolt only because I can't say I really have an overwhelming favorite

One from another Country ---- Since I don't want to reuse Bolt I'm going with Alberto Tomba here. It is probably as much nostalgic as anything else but the first Olympic games I remember is 1988 and for some reason I really liked watching this guy.

Before my time --- Jim Thorpe (when he won the 1912 Decathlon gold medal in Stockholm, King Gustav V of Sweden awarded him the medal and said, "Sir, you are the greatest athlete in the world." Thorpe's response? "Thanks, King.")

The one you liked the best ---Sugar Ray Leonard

One from another Country ---Katarina Witt :love:

Before your time --- Jessie Owens for me as well

The one you liked the best --- I'm going with Usain Bolt only because I can't say I really have an overwhelming favorite

One from another Country ---- Since I don't want to reuse Bolt I'm going with Alberto Tomba here. It is probably as much nostalgic as anything else but the first Olympic games I remember is 1988 and for some reason I really liked watching this guy.
Love Usain Bolt! Especially this photo:
B30C3194-5AA6-4BC2-9AC4-F744EFB2D660.jpeg
and this video:

Skier: Tommy Moe :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc
Skater: Kristy Yamaguchi
Speed Skaters: Bonnie Blair and Dan Jansen
Diver: Greg Luganis

Tommy Moe: Olympic Gold medalist :lovestruc

Before my time: Tai Babilonia and Randy Gardner (they started my love of watching skating)
One I liked the best: Brian Orser (grace on ice!)
One from another country: Jozef Sabovcik (awesome showman!)

My favorite Olympic athlete is Vincent Hancock. He is a two-time gold medalist (Beijing and London) in skeet shooting. He was also one of my former students when he was in high school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter