Who was I suppose to buy a drink?

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
Just can't remember, but some months back I discovered someone on these boards was going to be at VWL at the same time as us. I think I promised someone a drink at Trout Pass Pool Bar, but for the life of me I can't remember who it was... :confused:

VB: 10/16 - 10/20
VWL: 10/20 - 10/28

MG

I think it was me but you were going to let me stay at your villa also. Did you forget?? ;)

TwingleMum said:
I think it was me but you were going to let me stay at your villa also. Did you forget?? ;)

So is Madame Gracey also going on this trip with you MG?;)

HBC

TwingleMum said:
Welcome aboard! The more the merrier!! {Did I spell that right?} :teeth:

MG

Room for 2 more, and my cat Loretta?? :paw: :paw:

Muushka said:
Room for 2 more, and my cat Loretta?? :paw: :paw:

What was I thinking?? NO PETS!! It will just be the 2 of us! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Maistre Gracey said:
Welcome aboard! The more the merrier!! {Did I spell that right?} :teeth:

MG

It wasn't me, but I'm certainly willing to have a drink! We'll be at BWV Oct 22 to 28. :cheer2:

We'll be at VWL from 10-19 to 10-24 - You can buy us a drink !!

(Be careful what you ask on the DIS boards - you may get more response than you bargined for :rotfl: :rotfl: )

I won't be there in October...but can I have a raincheck for April? I'll want something that has a little paper umbrella in it 'cause I'm one of those classy broads! :teeth:

May as well join in - I'll be staying offsite 10/22-10/29. Happy to come to VWL for my drink! :goodvibes

By the way MG - ahem - what does this mean? ;)

"Wooo Hooo!!! My thing is back!"

What's the line of credit on your credit card? you may have to increase it!! :rotfl2:

Maistre Gracey said:
Just can't remember, but some months back I discovered someone on these boards was going to be at VWL at the same time as us. I think I promised someone a drink at Trout Pass Pool Bar, but for the life of me I can't remember who it was... :confused:

VB: 10/16 - 10/20
VWL: 10/20 - 10/28

MG
Like I said the last time, I am not that cheap! Dinner and Drinks before I get cozy with you. ;) Well I am that cheap and I am easy, at least my wife says so. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter