Who to book with

bluegirl

Mouseketeer
HI All, I am planning a DLP trip in May/June next year and was wondering who you think the best people are to arrange it through? There will be just the two of us myself and DD 9yearsold,this can work out more expensive as i beleive we have to pay single room supplement even though we will share a double bed also will not be elligable for any of the kids go free type of offers as you have to have two adults so any help would be greatfully recieved.

i tried a few before i booked for september, we tried Cresta Bridge as well as our own local travell agents, but the cheapest we found suprisingly was disney itself, if you look on the official site www.disneylandparis.com you can actually book through them over thephone, it was dead easy and like travel agenst you can book and pay a deposit(only based on phoning up, ordering online they will require the full amount)
but try disney or even try www.crestaholidays.co.uk or www.bridge-travel.co.uk

hope that helps

I agrre with Disneydavey, I have never found anyone cheaper then Disney themselves. Sometimes it maybe cheaper to book the transport seperate but most of the time they do better deals, you wouldn't have to pay single supplemant as they base it on the number of people staying in the room.

thats what we have done this time around, with flights from disney it was double the price, so we just booked the accomodation with disney and are flying from liverpool which is easier than manchester for us with easyjet for about 80quid each

Thanks Guys will probably go direct through Disney then,planning to travel direct by Eurostar.

Book it all yourself.

I booked flights from liverpool to CDG direct from the easyjet website about 4 months ago. I then booked the Holiday Inn (4 star) at Disneyland Paris direct from the Holiday inn web site at the same time. We (2 adults and 1 child) fly out next week for 5 days / 4 nights and the total flight and hotel cost is £350

You do not have to pay a single supplement as you pay for the hotel room and not per person.

Our 3 day hopper tickets cost £188 from the Disney store and we have prebooked our return TGV train tickets from the airport to DLP on the SNCF website at a cost of 69 euros (£47)

All of the above was so easy and at a total cost of £585 we cannot find any travel company that can come anywhere close.

Ian

We got a pretty good deal through the Co-op. 4 nights for 3 at Newport Bay, 5 day hoppers and channel crossing for 2 adults and 2 children was £765. I couldnt beat that by booking it seperately, unless I wanted a non Disney hotel.

... I priced out a four night B&B stay at Holiday Inn, return Eurostar and an Annual, yes Annual park ticket at £200 less than any brochure I can find.

Not having the ticket included in your hotel stay also make you feel less guilty if you chose to spend a day in Paris or elsewhere.

Have fun planning :earsgirl:

We did huge amounts of shopping around before planning this trip- we were originally going to book everything seperately, and tried to find the cheapest prices for everything. In the end it turned out that after all our searching, Disney did the package for £30 less than we'd found it! I'd recommend booking with Disney, I've found with my last few trips that Disney are the cheapest, and depending how you're travelling, you often get perks when you book direct.

Thanks guys i will just have to look at all the options,but definatley want to stay in a Disney Hotel and travel direct by eurostar.:)

I would book with phone and fly

we booked with them to go for four night, with flights, tranfers, hotel and disney tickets and it came to onle £230 per person and that was at easter and staying in the new york hotel

we will definatly be using them again

We booked the hotel and tickets direct with DLP and the flights with easyjet from LPL to CDG. If you do fly with easyjet ensure you sort how you will get to DLP from CDG. We suffered in the cold due the bus not turning up on time.

I have just booked for December. Best prices seemed to be direct from Disney. If anyone is thinking of a few days at DLP in Nov/Dec, check out BA. Our flights cost less than £80pp.

Good point about the airport transfer. Just trying to figure out the best way to get to Disney...

if coming from charles de gaule, try the TGV trains, i used them on wednesday and it took 9 minutes to get to marne le valley chessy, and it cost the same as the ticket for the VEA bus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter