Who said "We will raise ticket prices until they quit coming?"

tootie626

Earning My Ears
Loved Pete's rant, it is so correct! Just have to come out of lurkdom and say "AMEN":worship:

Didn't Michael Isner say that they will raise ticket prices until they see decreased attendence? I guess change is tough and they are not seeing the big picture. Unfortunately, the rest of the world is seeing the big picture and trying to deal with the changes brought on by the economy.

We are beginning to change our visiting habits. I refuse to book a restaurant that has increased holiday prices. We also booked Buena Vista Suites this past June because we could not find a reasonable rate on Disney property. We enjoyed our stay and found it to be a great value. We tried some new off site restaurants and we came home with more cash than we expected, Thanks DIS for the off site dining and lodging selections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter