Who remembers...

Nyrina4life

Earning My Ears
Flash Forward and So Weird? I loved those shows, and yet neither one has been brought to DVD =(

I was kind of hoping Disney would release them on DVD.

Love, love, LOVED both of those! So much more original than the programming Disney Channel has on these days.... :/

I dont remember Flash Forward so much but So weird was a good show! They have some episode/clips on youtube! I know at one time amazon had So weird books!

We REALLY liked Flash Forward - and as they set themselves up until 2016 or 2017, I though for sure they would be on until then, but I guess the ratings won out.

This may be one of those shows that will eventually post the future plot lines online. My friend and I loved "Reunion" back in 2006, but they ended it before the season was over. Eventually the ending was put online. Here's to hoping the same thing happens to Flash Forward!

I didn't really get into Flash Forward but I was a big So Weird fan. There's a couple of episodes on youtube of So Weird there probably is some of Flash Forward too.

Haven't seen So Weird but did watch FF.

Enjoyed the first few episodes but I felt it just went on a bit too much in the end.

Are you talking the FlashForward that was on ABC a couple seasons ago? If so, it is available on DVD.

If it's something else, then I don't remember it. And I seem to remember hearing about So Weird, but that's about all I remember at this point.

So Weird was awesome! All of the episodes are on Youtube for the curious. I wish DC had continued with the writers' wishes and made the show more dark, or at least not adding in a season with a new character and storyline.

I had totally forgotten about So Weird! That was good stuff. :thumbsup2

Don't remember Flash Forward, however. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter