Who provides Wade's voice in Elemental?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have the biggest crush on Wade from Disney's Elemental and want to know what actor does his voice? When I saw Wade's human actor I found him handsome and cool and he reminds me of Alfonso Ribeiro. I do not know how to spell his name but I know it begins with an M. Has he been featured in TV shows and movies and is Wade his very first cartoon voice?

I have the biggest crush on Wade from Disney's Elemental and want to know what actor does his voice? When I saw Wade's human actor I found him handsome and cool and he reminds me of Alfonso Ribeiro. I do not know how to spell his name but I know it begins with an M. Has he been featured in TV shows and movies and is Wade his very first cartoon voice?
According to a google search: Mamoudou Athie

Oh My,
Mamoudou Athie is just so handsome as in that photo. And I never knew Wade would have such a wonderful human actor to provide his voice. I wonder what inspired them to choose Mamoudou Athie to provide Wade's voice because I had never even heard of Mamoudou Athie before and I hope Wade is the start of a successful cartoon voice acting career

So you like guys who are very in touch with their emotions and cry a lot?

When I first saw Wade in the very first Elemental trailer I knew that he was cute and ever since then Wade has been my crush and I mainly liked him because he shared the same name as Deadpool and so I rushed to ShopDisney and bought me a Wade plushie but I haven't gotten it yet but I hope it arrives soon

How did Mamoudou Athie audition to play the voice of Wade Ripple in Elemental? Because I never heard of this guy before I learned about Elemental and from what Youtube videos I've seen of Mamoudou he looks fantastic and I hope Elemental gets him more famous in Hollywood. My mom also likes Wade Ripple too but she doesn't call him Wade and instead calls him Dwayne or Wayne and I keep telling her "it's Wade like Wade Wilson from Deadpool" and my mom giggles like crazy. I still haven't recieved my Wade Ripple plushie yet but i'm anticipating it

I got to see more videos about Mamoudou Athie and it turns out before he was Wade Ripple Mamoudou was in Jurassic Park Dominion and when I discovered this info I cannot believe that Wade Ripple was friends with Jeff Goldblum and Chris Pratt and that Mamoudou was in that movie. I also learned that he's a star mainly in shows and movies for Netflix and he's actually a pretty nice person. I wonder due to Elemental Mamoudou Athie will also do more voice acting roles in cartoons because as I mentioned in my earlier post he will go far. Another thing I have to ask is how is his name pronounced? Because they pronounce it as Mama-dough and I thought the last part was repeated twice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter