Who out there loves Chip and Dale ?

My three year old sure loves 'em:
Image414.jpg

--Katie

My DS has loved Chip and Dale from the time we took him down at age 1 when they got on the floor and played with him. He is now 10 and still hooked. He has about 10 stuffed animals of them that his sleeps with. He collects pins of them. Last year was the most when he was pin trading and got 25 of them. He even has a salt and pepper shaker of them. I tell both my boys that they need to find a girl that is just as hooked as them to disney.

I LOVE chip and dale. Rescue rangers was an integral part of my early childhood. ;)

I always love meeting them at the parks - so cute.

On our last trip, when we were leaving MK Chip and Dale had been doing a greet at the very front of the park. All of a sudden they and their handler went RACING by us. Then Chip (I didn't get a good look but I think it was him, not Dale) rand into a trash can, knocked it out of place, and sort of fell over. It was really random. He then jumped up and took off again. I'm still not quite sure what to make of that. :rotfl:

Hands down my very favorite characters! They have been since my first trip way back in the 80's!

I love both of them. I have all sorts of magical memories with them. They are so darn funny and such a hoot to hang out with! :laughing::thumbsup2

I have a picture of me and kari with them in front of expo hall. They're holding my big mickey upside down by his feet in the picture. It's one of my favorites.

My next favorite is a picture a friend took for me of chip, dale, and clarice inside expo. (they took the pics in the old cinderella room).

I'm Chip. I'm Dale. We're just a couple of mixed up squirrels we don't know what to do. We don't know right from wrong...la,la,la, la,la,la,la.

That's what goes through my head. It played on Disney cartoons when I was a kid in the 60's. I may have the lyrics wrong but my friend and I would play like we were them and sing the song together.

Does anyone know the tune?

I'm Chip. I'm Dale. We're just a couple of mixed up squirrels we don't know what to do. We don't know right from wrong...la,la,la, la,la,la,la.

That's what goes through my head. It played on Disney cartoons when I was a kid in the 60's. I may have the lyrics wrong but my friend and I would play like we were them and sing the song together.

Does anyone know the tune?

Sure!

HERE is the video.

HERE are the lyrics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter