Who makes this?

afossett

Earning My Ears
Going in 2020 and would like to have another made but can’t remember the person on here that does them. Any help? Door sign

Last edited:
Going in 2020 and would like to have another made but can’t remember the person on here that does them. Any help? Door sign

Most of the wonderful people on this board that made free door magnets have stopped because their designs were being stolen and other people were selling them on the internet.
I purchase mine on Etsy these days.

I remember paying for this but I can understand why people have stopped. Sad. Thanks for the reply. I did find some on Etsy but hoping for the same one.

Just a small warning. I purchased a porthole magnet for our door for this past cruise and it did not stick. Maybe our door had been painted one too many times because none of our old magnets wanted to stick. Thankfully I had brought extra clip magnets to put decorations up inside and ended up using those to hold things up.

Just a small warning. I purchased a porthole magnet for our door for this past cruise and it did not stick. Maybe our door had been painted one too many times because none of our old magnets wanted to stick. Thankfully I had brought extra clip magnets to put decorations up inside and ended up using those to hold things up.

I purchased 2 magnets this trip, one stuck, the other didn't.
I am going to buy extra round magnets next time to reinforce them if they won't stick.

Heather: Did you happen to see the any of the cute Mickey head lollipop holders or lollipop ribbon holder on deck 6?
The had Dum Dums on them, it was the cutest.
I saw the when I went to do laundry.
So clever! Wish I would have had my camera so I could post the picture.

Yes those Mickey Head lollipop holders were the cutest thing I've ever seen onboard! I also saw lots of people with fabric lollipop holders.

Yep! Love that so much. Did you make it?
I would love that on my fish, but I have a packing problem and would never have room in my suitcase.

When we were unpacking the first day of our cruise, my husband was counting my shoes :rolleyes: He said 11 pairs of shoes really?
I wore all but one pair because I have a broken toe and my foot swelled up and they hurt. Its ok if I wear them all right? LOL:rolleyes1

When people hang things like this, are they expecting you to take one as you walk by or is it just for decoration?

Yep! Love that so much. Did you make it?
I would love that on my fish, but I have a packing problem and would never have room in my suitcase.

When we were unpacking the first day of our cruise, my husband was counting my shoes :rolleyes: He said 11 pairs of shoes really?
I wore all but one pair because I have a broken toe and my foot swelled up and they hurt. Its ok if I wear them all right? LOL:rolleyes1
If you don’t have room for a big one, you can make a smaller one and replenish lollipops every so often. It seems like it is made from stylofoam and they should be light weight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter