Who loves to pack?!

WdwforLife

Mouseketeer
Who else is like me? I start my extremely detailed packing list MONTHS in advance! I put down every single item I am going to bring with me and I revise it over and over again right up until 2 weeks before our trip. Then over the next 2 weeks I gradually pack what I am going to need. Little by little what I know I am not going to use before we go. I check, re-check and then check again to make sure I have everything that way when the day before we leave comes, I can relax and enjoy my night instead of frantically trying to pack everything!

Because really, how many times have you asked a friend to hang out and they're like "Aw man, I can't! I'm leaving for such and such in 3 days and I have so much packing and laundry to do!" Last year my friend was up until 3 AM the night before packing for Disney! I was asleep with everything securely packed days ago!

I am the same way!!! I am about to post my packing tips on my PTR. I would love to see your lists and packing pics :)

I am the same way!!! I am about to post my packing tips on my PTR. I would love to see your lists and packing pics :)

Ha. Sure thing. I will post those later. I haven't started packing yet but I have a lot of my stuff put aside in my closet to wash and then pack. I've already bought some new sneakers for WDW :D and a lot of new t-shirts!

I also pack months in advance! I love it. It gets me excited for the trip. I put a suitcase in the bedroom and place things in it as I locate them from around the house or as I buy them. I even pack clothes a few weeks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter