• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who knew Kevin was such a hipster!

joanjett1976

<font color=blue>Shane in the study with the candl
The Arcade Fire? Bjork?

Kevin's (or should we call you Juno, now?) music picks were quite surprising. Who knew you were such a cool daddy-o!!!

I rarely listen to what would be described as "popular" music.

I'm a bit obsessed with an English folk singer named David Gray at the moment.

Also loving the Raveonettes, who are either Dutch or Danish. They have a very sixties, but modern at the same time, sound

And Jack Johnson...the surfer/singer from Hawaii.

And The Arcade Fire are just absolutely amazing. The CD "Funeral" is among my favorites.

Kevin

Also loving the Raveonettes, who are either Dutch or Danish. They have a very sixties, but modern at the same time, sound

And The Arcade Fire are just absolutely amazing. The CD "Funeral" is among my favorites.

Kevin

Love Arcade Fire too, and Jack Johnson. I'll have to check out David gray and the Raveonettes now, Thanks!!

Jack Johnson's music is one of my favorite for putting with a photo slide show. His voice is very easy to listen to so it does not distract you from the pictures. His voice has a nice quality and I also love just listening to his music.

Kevin

Two of my favorites too :thumbsup2 I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jack Johnson :love: I love his voice and his mellow songs.....and his face ain't too hard on the eyes ;)

nothing wrong with supporting the non main stream & independent artist.
Someone has to feed these folks and give them inspiration to keep going.

Right now I'm listening to an Algerian artist named Khaled, I can't understand him but the music is infectious! Also a band called Clutch has been at the top of my list for sometime.

Via iPhone...

Right now I'm listening to an Algerian artist named Khaled, I can't understand him but the music is infectious! Also a band called Clutch has been at the top of my list for sometime.

Cyberbox2, if you like Khaled, I might also suggest Cheb Mami & K-mel; "Parisien du Nord."

Any suggestions from you?

Kevin

Have you checked out The Arcade Fire's 2nd album, Neon Bible? Similar, but not as great as Funeral. They are a hometown band so we see a lot of 'em around here!

I am sure you have heard of her, but I wholeheartedly endorse Feist.

Also check out Cat Power & Jose Gonzales!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter