Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Wilson...seems to be fine so far...I haven't had much need to talk to him since we closed on our points.

Joan Lane for me. Very responsive if ever a question. Otherwise leaves us alone. Just the type of salesperson you'd want.

Joan is mine and she darn well better be able to get us some Kingdom Tower points, since that's the only place I'll be buying at. Otherwise, no DVC for me!!

Ours was Doug Rapp - never met him in person but he was very helpful and responsive on the phone when we talked and decided to buy.

We just bought and our guide was Bill Wroe, who is from Ohio like we are which endeared him to me immediately. He is a really nice guy.
Robin M.

We LOVE :lovestruc our guide Jim McCoy! From day one he has been outstanding. You get the sense that he loves disney and dvc. One of my favorite things about him is that he respects our privacy and wishes. When we first thought about buying in, we contacted him got the information we wanted and asked him to never call us. That if we felt pushed at all we wouldnt buy. My husband did the research, worked out the numbers and when we were ready we called him.
Since then we have added on 3 times and introduced him to friends who are /have thought about dvc. We try to see him once a year or so just to thank him.

Kudos to JIM!:wizard:

Please add me to Mike Brunson:.
He was quite nice, but I must say, I was an easy sale.
I had already researched my purchase to death (thanks to all of you;) ), so basically, I called and said, I want this, can you do it:confused3

With a couple of quick questions from me, it was done.

I must say, it's one of the best things I have ever done.:love:

With two trips under our belt, the latest 3 weeks ago at AKV,I am seriously thinking of phoning Mike to get the details of this new AKV incentive thing straightened out and decide about an add-on.
I do have more than a few questions about this incentive thing though:confused: :confused:

We did have Hassan Jahanmiry (I'm glad we don't any longer, as he really steered us wrong and we never heard from him again), but we now have Julie Vivas, but haven't dealt with her at all.

Not that we'll make the list! I see it hasn't been updated since December 2006, altho I'm not surprised...what a huge undertaking that list is!

I don't believe this list is being updated anymore . . . . the last edit on the first post was in 2006 . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter