• Ariel

• Belle

• Jasmine

• Cinderella

• Aurora

• Mulan

• Pocahantas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just as well we're here to keep him on the straight and narrow.... We set such a good example!!! :lmao:

Love ya really Cap'n!! :hug:

Robert and me wound up having an in depth discussion about Disney princesses at one in the morning thanks to this thread!!! Seriously, that man won't back down on some things!

Bob xoxox

:rotfl: What was Robert saying?

:rotfl: What was Robert saying?

Well, after the attack of Mothzilla (There was a huge moth in the bathroom and he kept running out onto the landing screaming.... How manly!!).... He asked who I voted for.... When I told him Pocahontas he started arguing that Belle was the best princess (That translates to 'fittest' princess I believe!!) and then he began listing all the princess, and we had to go through the technicalities of who was actually a princess and who wasn't.....

Bob xoxoxox

Well, after the attack of Mothzilla (There was a huge moth in the bathroom and he kept running out onto the landing screaming.... How manly!!).... He asked who I voted for.... When I told him Pocahontas he started arguing that Belle was the best princess (That translates to 'fittest' princess I believe!!) and then he began listing all the princess, and we had to go through the technicalities of who was actually a princess and who wasn't.....

Bob xoxoxox

:rotfl: I'm impressed you even had a conversation at that time. We went to sleep discussing the pros and cons of booking our meals loool.

:rotfl: I'm impressed you even had a conversation at that time. We went to sleep discussing the pros and cons of booking our meals loool.

If I mention DLRP food once more Robert may have to kill me..... Lol!

Bob xoxoxoxox

I'm surprised at these results.... I would have thought Cinderella and Aurora would have been more popular than they are. I'm also surprised at how popular Ariel is.... I never knew how many people liked her!!

Bob xoxoxox

Just as well we're here to keep him on the straight and narrow.... We set such a good example!!! :lmao:

Love ya really Cap'n!! :hug:

Robert and me wound up having an in depth discussion about Disney princesses at one in the morning thanks to this thread!!! Seriously, that man won't back down on some things!

Bob xoxox

:lmao: :rotfl2: Must be my bad boy nature :lmao: :rotfl2:

I'm surprised at these results.... I would have thought Cinderella and Aurora would have been more popular than they are. I'm also surprised at how popular Ariel is.... I never knew how many people liked her!!

Bob xoxoxox

I think alot of people like Ariel because they can relate to her. I mean who hasnt wanted to be a mermaid and a human :lmao:

But c'mon where are all the Jasmine fans???

I voted Belle as I relate to her as being seen as different and odd by the villagers, I like Mulan too however she is not a princess and it bugs me disney trying to market her as one!

I went with Belle. She is my daughter's favourite too. We got her a gorgeous Belle gown in WDW and it's just so cute. I like her because she takes no cr@p from men!!!

Oooooh this is a tough one. I really couldn't decide between Belle and Jasmine. I love them both. In the end I decided to go for Belle as she has brains and beauty ;) great role model for the kids (as is Jasmine, but Belle more so)

Belle, because she's rather down-to-earth, and doesn't go for the man just because of his looks. Also, she isn't the helpless little miss-nice-face who just waits for her prince to save her.

My brother and I both despise Aurora. We call her a witch with a big capital bold B

Belle, because she's rather down-to-earth, and doesn't go for the man just because of his looks. Also, she isn't the helpless little miss-nice-face who just waits for her prince to save her.

My brother and I both despise Aurora. We call her a witch with a big capital bold B

:laughing:

We voted for Aurora as my daughter is the princess expert around here. I suspect the pink dress swung it though!

::MinnieMo :disrocks: princess: :wizard:

I voted Belle. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film and we took the children to see the stage version last Christmas - the music makes my spine tingle!:goodvibes

Belle is a good role model: a book-reading, loyal, brave feminist! She's also the prettiest princess :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter